Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

ok kids dateing diffrent races

Posted by   + Show Post

alright for all the mixed and black girls or anyone really would you rather your child date your race then any other ? me personaly i would like my son to date some one out side his race or the same and same for my daughter but i have my prefrences ya now

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:14 PM
What does it matter what I want? If I wasn't a certain race to be dated, I'll date him myself. If my daughter grows up and dates an Indian, doesn't matter cause that's what she wants. As long as she isn't pregnant in her teens, I don't care.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hismommy2010
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't care either way. Sounds cliche, but if she's truly good to my child, that's really all I care about.

Besides, what race should my son date? I'm native american, and his dad is white. He's already mixed, so what race would you want him to go with? As long as he is being loved, respected and treated well, I don't care if she's rainbow colored :)

diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:39 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't have a problem with my boys dating outside our race, but I don't want them to marry someone who is not African American.

KristaElizabeth
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Idc, and neither does DF. As long as they treat DS right it's all good
CocolateLady
by BookWorm on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I don't care who my kids date/marry as far as Ethnicity goes, my SO (who is Korean) wants our boys to date/marry Black women...lol as he thinks they are the most beautiful (not the only, just the most) 

KymberleeAnn
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Bump!

darnette
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:25 PM
This

Quoting inmybizz:

I hope she gets w/someone who is committed, smart, good moral character, hard worker, good sense, cares deeply for her... Whatever race that comes wrapped up in is okay with me..

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Reminds me of a guy from High-school "F*Co them but don't marry them" Btw this is not my quote

Quoting diaperstodating:

I don't have a problem with my boys dating outside our race, but I don't want them to marry someone who is not African American.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kandie63
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I am biracial. My kids father is indian. Both of my kids are with a different race. My daughters fiance is Arab and my sons wife is white
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Dating but not marry? 0_o ..anyways, I don't care. My kids are biracial so obviously it wouldn't matter to me as long as they are with a good person.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN