Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 66 Replies

Are you happy with it?

on phone

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I got a new iphone for christmas..It's okay.  

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Uh oh! You got the iphone 5? I got the Galaxy S3! I Love it! The screen is big! Easy to to maneuver and thin!

Quoting inmybizz:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM

yep..It's not a bad phone..It's more than what i need(send and receive calls is my speed). It's always vibrating or beeping..Half the time i miss calls because i don't recognize my new ring tone.. I'm just struggling with change..LOL!!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Uh oh! You got the iphone 5? I got the Galaxy S3! I Love it! The screen is big! Easy to to maneuver and thin!

Quoting inmybizz:

mom2kortni
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I have the iPhone 4, I've had it for 2 years but can't decide if I want a galaxy or get the 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM
LOL When my phone went bananas and was looking into phones I almost got an iphone 4 but didn't wanna spend the next 2yrs. trying to figure it out!

Quoting inmybizz:

yep..It's not a bad phone..It's more than what i need(send and receive calls is my speed). It's always vibrating or beeping..Half the time i miss calls because i don't recognize my new ring tone.. I'm just struggling with change..LOL!!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting inmybizz:

goodmama85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM
iPhone 4 and love it!!! I'm upgrading to the 5 next year :) my mom has the galaxy 3and the iPhone 4S lol
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I still have an evo 4 3d....no problems at all love my phone but I am getting the new one in april with my upgrade
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Galaxy! It Rocks! You can speak&text! Tap phones with other Galaxy phone owners and share pics! It has a setting that you can take multiple pics at one time and it'll give you a little thumbs up for the best one&automatically deletes the others! All the apps work& the screen is big!

Quoting mom2kortni:

I have the iPhone 4, I've had it for 2 years but can't decide if I want a galaxy or get the 5.
mom2kortni
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:57 PM
That screen alone has me sold. My SO said we should try something new, he has an iPhone 4 also. So that might be our next move.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Galaxy! It Rocks! You can speak&text! Tap phones with other Galaxy phone owners and share pics! It has a setting that you can take multiple pics at one time and it'll give you a little thumbs up for the best one&automatically deletes the others! All the apps work& the screen is big!

Quoting mom2kortni:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Blackberry Curve.  It's cool.  The trackpad doesn't work as well as it should, but I can deal with it until March when I get my next upgrade.  I'm think my next phone will be a Blackberry Torch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)