Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Name at least one good thing that happened to you in 2012

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:35 PM
  • 61 Replies
3 moms liked this

I know that every year we think about the negative things that happened to us the previous year and how we can't wait to get to the new year. But I thought it would be good to show gratefulness for any blessings we received in 2012. So name atleast one good thing that happened to you in 2012. What blessing did you receive?

When praises go up, blessings come down...

woohoo

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goins1119
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:39 PM
10 moms liked this

I thank God for providing for me and my children while I was laid off  from work and providing me with a new job, new home, in a new city, right before the end of the year. I started the year off with a bang!!! I even was allowed to co host a radio show in Atlanta and meet alot of cool artist. It was amazing. The good outweighed the bad in my life in 2012.

happy

Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
Today at 10:00 AM
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:56 PM
6 moms liked this
Thankful for having a home,my kids,my wonderul husband! Me&DH both got new cars. We were able to visit family! Celebrating 16yrs. of marriage! We never forget our blessings! And grateful daily! We have our health most importatntly!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Moving to Colorado was the BEST decision in 2012 by far!
Clei420
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM
6 moms liked this
I got married!!! I still can't believe it. It will be a year on the 15th and our baby will be here in April!
Simply3
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:14 PM
3 moms liked this

We got a new car and my husband received his bachelor's degree...so we had a good 2012 very blessed!

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:17 PM
7 moms liked this

My son graduated from high school. My son turning 18 without any children. He's drug free, smoke free, alcohol free and has a damn good job. The birth of my beautiful niece and in that order!!!

goins1119
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Where did you move from?

Quoting leaniece:

Moving to Colorado was the BEST decision in 2012 by far!

Chelsea_rh
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:41 PM
3 moms liked this

I had my beautiful baby girl!

earthtone
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a powerful testimony! Congratulations!!!

Quoting goins1119:

I thank God for providing for me and my children while I was laid off  from work and providing me with a new job, new home, in a new city, right before the end of the year. I started the year off with a bang!!! I even was allowed to co host a radio show in Atlanta and meet alot of cool artist. It was amazing. The good outweighed the bad in my life in 2012.

happy

darnette
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:42 PM
2 moms liked this
We welcomed baby Giovanni into our lives....each of our other children got another year older....My DH and I celebrated 9 years together and 6 years of marriage.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)