Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Life is too short

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:52 PM
  • 48 Replies
8 moms liked this
I just came from a funeral of 21yo! He has had medical issues from birth! He was a friend of my oldest&I knew his step-dad&mom. Today is also the day I buried my father 3yrs. ago! And now I come home to a CM message someone calling me a snitch and "ugly"! I don't have time for this not today! I just can't deal! The person(s) know who they are! Besties with the other person pretty much threaten they'll be back! Upset I am posting! Once again I am a mod move on with it! Life is too DAMN short for fake profiles&threats! I never attacked anyone! I am tired of games stop playing em! If the person wants to say something to me, say it be a woman if you will! Stop sending your Internet crew to to do a cyber drive by on me! Its childish! I was feeling good coming from the funeral, now not so much!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mbpeaceful12
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this

I am so sorry for the funeral and the adversary of your dear father's departure. I think I mentioned this to you before, some days are better than others. Regardless of the time, you have my condolences. The trip part about this forum (and any other Social Media) is that 98% of the women who want to post bull would not talk it if they were face to face; those who want to bang on you and others, those on My Confessions, News and Current Events, and Moms with Teens (girllll....several of them are trying to start drama over there now) are nothing but Internet Gangstas. If you meet them in public, they'll probably start stuttering, eye twitching, scratching their heads, and claiming they did not say (or write) anything about you-you got the wrong person. They need to choke on one, Hottmomma! A big fat one, too.

BlueRay
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry hot. (((Hugs)))
-DVD
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Thank you! Its not hard saying goodbye its not seeing the person any more!
I am tired of the drama! I don't start it but dang it you pull me into it you better duck! I wish this was a better time to deal with elem. cyber BS? But its not!

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

I am so sorry for the funeral and the adversary of your dear father's departure. I think I mentioned this to you before, some days are better than others. Regardless of the time, you have my condolences. The trip part about this forum (and any other Social Media) is that 98% of the women who want to post bull would not talk it if they were face to face; those who want to bang on you and others, those on My Confessions, News and Current Events, and Moms with Teens (girllll....several of them are trying to start drama over there now) are nothing but Internet Gangstas. If you meet them in public, they'll probably start stuttering, eye twitching, scratching their heads, and claiming they did not say (or write) anything about you-you got the wrong person. They need to choke on one, Hottmomma! A big fat one, too.

diaperstodating
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs

I am sorry for your loss.

wearymoon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Hott so sorry for your lost and for sons friend. As far as the other stuff, CM bullies, try not to let it get to you. People who hide behind the screen like that are miserable ass people. Don't know you as well as others but I think you're a great person. Keep doing what you do.
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Thanks! I really wrote this post as a reminder life is too short!
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Amen.
wearymoon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
True indeed!
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss.  ((hugs))

ginene
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Sorry about the funeral and the death of your father. As for the immature person who sent you that message, they can kick rocks. Brush them off your shoulder. Dag on shame this place can't be peaceful and crazy free anymore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN