Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Describe your weirdest dating experience ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Commenting in my other post I had to make a post about this lmbo. Describe the most weirdest dating experinece you ever had in your life.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:50 AM

oh my....................what was your reaction in that situation

Quoting .Peaches.:

The guy who licked the side of my face, tryin to turn me on. O_o

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Stunned silence, right before I started fake crying and told him I had a flesh eating bacteria and I was so sorry he had to find out this way, but if hr didn't get to the ER in the next 24 hrs it would be to late...then I ran outta his house. By the time I got to the end of his street, I was in tears from laughing so hard.

Quoting tanishagreene:

oh my....................what was your reaction in that situation

Quoting .Peaches.:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Deezeekay
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM

1985, first date. The guy took me to a swanky restaurant-I forget what all was ordered, but I know the bill was over $100.00 (I know this because he blurted out the amount and said that was very reasonable). We went back to my apt for a night cap-since it was our first date, I had no intentions of getting freaky. He asked to use my bathroom, told him sure-as I was pouring wine (I swear, I was in the kitchen maybe 15 seconds?), I hollered out if he found the bathroom okay, he asked me to come here for a moment-dude had stripped down butt damn naked and was lying on my bed-I swear, he must have had on a tear away suit or something. He got mad when I told him I was gonna step outside until he put his damn clothes back on. I guess he thought he was entitled to some nookie since he had spent so much on dinner-crazy bastard.

aidan-leroux:
baneofgothamsexistence:
aidan-leroux:
Apple J…what are you…doi…apple…
The liberation’s medic.
isn’t he so cute…
The pants were really confining okay. I just wanted to wear my shorts. Besides, they were tear-away pants anyway.

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Then there was the guy who text message me a picture of his business during dinner and asked me what I thought.

I told him it was nice, but he probably should get those two red and white spots checked out, cuz it didn't look right. He said "Good lookin out, but damn, I can't have that mess again....third time this year, I still got antibiotics left over from the last time!" It was the WAY he said it, all causal, that was like.....ew..

I told him there would be no second date, and lose my number pronto.
tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM

no words........................just wow.......wow

Quoting .Peaches.:

Then there was the guy who text message me a picture of his business during dinner and asked me what I thought.

I told him it was nice, but he probably should get those two red and white spots checked out, cuz it didn't look right. He said "Good lookin out, but damn, I can't have that mess again....third time this year, I still got antibiotics left over from the last time!" It was the WAY he said it, all causal, that was like.....ew..

I told him there would be no second date, and lose my number pronto.

tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

lmbo smh poor thang he just new he'd paid his dues 

Quoting Deezeekay:

1985, first date. The guy took me to a swanky restaurant-I forget what all was ordered, but I know the bill was over $100.00 (I know this because he blurted out the amount and said that was very reasonable). We went back to my apt for a night cap-since it was our first date, I had no intentions of getting freaky. He asked to use my bathroom, told him sure-as I was pouring wine (I swear, I was in the kitchen maybe 15 seconds?), I hollered out if he found the bathroom okay, he asked me to come here for a moment-dude had stripped down butt damn naked and was lying on my bed-I swear, he must have had on a tear away suit or something. He got mad when I told him I was gonna step outside until he put his damn clothes back on. I guess he thought he was entitled to some nookie since he had spent so much on dinner-crazy bastard.

aidan-leroux:
baneofgothamsexistence:
aidan-leroux:
Apple J…what are you…doi…apple…
The liberation’s medic.
isn’t he so cute…
The pants were really confining okay. I just wanted to wear my shorts. Besides, they were tear-away pants anyway.

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM

A blind date..It was really really really bad.. like a bad acid trip.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Damn dry hump reminds me of Bad Teacher! LOL
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I had a guy that stuck his tongue my ear! Uh is that what we are doing now?? Gross! o_O LOL I don't have much bad dating experience. I met my husband at 22, married at 23!

Quoting .Peaches.:

tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:11 PM

details maam :-)

Quoting inmybizz:

A blind date..It was really really really bad.. like a bad acid trip.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)