Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Describe your weirdest dating experience ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Commenting in my other post I had to make a post about this lmbo. Describe the most weirdest dating experinece you ever had in your life.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Replies (21-27):
ebbierowe
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Yall are funny....I never dated as a adult
..I meet dh when I was 17
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:18 PM

as you can see you aint miss too much lol smdh

Quoting ebbierowe:

ebbierowe
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Lol...yeah I am seeing this....

Quoting tanishagreene:

as you can see you aint miss too much lol smdh

Quoting ebbierowe:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
misssy2000
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Ohhh I have one. Not tecnically my date but I tagged alone on a date with a friend of mine, I told her I didn't have any money but she said he said "he gots you" So I went as the third wheel. and the guy took us to Dennys. Anywho after we ate he told us to go to the car, and was rushing us. So we did, but I was confused. Next thing you know he runs out and the waitress is taking a pic of the car. I am guessing he didn't pay. *smh* Had the nerves to ask us where are we going next. LOL

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Oh I went on a date with a guy who was 28, when I was 19. It was our third date so I guess that meant we were suppose to you know, but that was not me. Anywho so he played the my wallet is at home and we went to his house(I didnt even know this was a thing guys did tell I told someone else later). He kept touching my leg, and so I grabbed his hand and tossed it at the wall, it made a thud and I guess hurt his knuckles and so he jumped up said in a angry tone "come on I am taking you home". Ummm okay I want to go home any ways. Then the whole ride home he yelled, like seriously yelled that I was childish, and that is why he didn't date young girls, and how he thought I was more grown up. Crazy thing is that wakko had the Nerves to call me a week later for another date. *smh*

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Okay, one more. Went on a date and the guy stopped like three times in the "hood". To sell drugs. Who does that on a date???? I was so disgusted. He kept saying I gotta talk to this guy real quick, I didn't realize it til the 4th, transaction what what happening and I told him to take me home.

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Ohhh one more I forgot this one was really weird. So me and my "freind" are double dating some wanna be thugs guys. Well we are texting in the back seat and her guy took us to the worst neighborhood and was trying to buy weed. Well the bag was not the right size, I think they ordered a dime sack and maybe it was a penny, or a nickel sack Idk but, he got something else and so he was telling the  to the guy who ran up to the car to give us the stuff, and the guy pulled a gun on us and yelled for us to get out of there. *smh*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)