Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

°MARRIED & IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP?? REALLY??

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:21 PM
  • 26 Replies
°_°WOULD U BE IN A OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SPOUSE???
I was watching ricki lay show today, and she had a MARRIED couple on their that was in an open relationship,,, & they are still in love with each other.. now me on the other hand,,, can't picture sharing my other half with another WOMAN!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't see anything wrong with a married couple having an open relationship(we all have different boundaries). It's not something I'm comfortable with in my relationship.

tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:38 PM

thats called swingers thats been going on for years.

Dbeezy
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:47 PM
They mention something about swingers,,,but said that their relationship doesn't consist of that.. BECUZ swingers sit & watch each one another HAVE sex... they said,, THEY have their own separate relationships...

Quoting tanishagreene:

tanishagreene
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:52 PM

This was on oprah or tyra awhile back and they called it swinging. Ive seen documentaries on discovery channels about this. All swingers dont watch every time

Quoting Dbeezy:

They mention something about swingers,,,but said that their relationship doesn't consist of that.. BECUZ swingers sit & watch each one another HAVE sex... they said,, THEY have their own separate relationships...

Quoting tanishagreene:

Simply3
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:53 PM
No I wouldn't...but different strokes for different folks.
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I they like it..I love it but I cant see me being in that type of relationship

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Exactly! We've had quite a few moms come through who were in open marriages and because of people being judgmental I couldn't ask my questions! 

.......speaking of which, what happened with the mama who was into being hooked up? 

Quoting inmybizz:

I don't see anything wrong with a married couple having an open relationship(we all have different boundaries). It's not something I'm comfortable with in my relationship.

diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:02 PM

No I wouldn't.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Swingers are different!
There is a woman on this site who had a husband&BF. Her husband has a GF. They have seperate relationships, they don't swing or swap. As a matter of fact she had a ceremony with her BF.
I forgot what its called?

Quoting tanishagreene:

This was on oprah or tyra awhile back and they called it swinging. Ive seen documentaries on discovery channels about this. All swingers dont watch every time

Quoting Dbeezy:

Quoting tanishagreene:

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

IDK..I guess she's tied up(haha).. 

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Exactly! We've had quite a few moms come through who were in open marriages and because of people being judgmental I couldn't ask my questions! 

.......speaking of which, what happened with the mama who was into being hooked up? 

Quoting inmybizz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)