Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

&&& this would probably be the last.....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  • 12 Replies

...thing you would see me in!! Or that he might see me in because I'm sure he'd pass the hell out but I friggin love this...I dont have anywhere or no where I would be going in this but I need this in my closet!!! Now!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:57 PM

gotta love bebe

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Its cute....if I was 23 and a size 5.

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I knew that was Bebe. I love me some bebe. Plus there clothes last and last. I still have a tank I have been wearing for the past 10 years and its not even faded.

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM

& Im 26 &&& a size 14...LOL I love it & its my fantasy!!!!!

Quoting .Peaches.:

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I swear they do!! I never bought a dress from there before bc I'm too curvy & they are short but I love'em!!!

Quoting misssy2000:

I knew that was Bebe. I love me some bebe. Plus there clothes last and last. I still have a tank I have been wearing for the past 10 years and its not even faded.

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:05 PM

LOL, I just created a post about that. They really do need to add a few inches to the back of those dresses. I have been buying the Maxi dresses they make until they make a decent length dress for a grown women.

Quoting TrulyMicka:

I swear they do!! I never bought a dress from there before bc I'm too curvy & they are short but I love'em!!!

Quoting misssy2000:

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I know I seen that :))

Quoting misssy2000:

LOL, I just created a post about that. They really do need to add a few inches to the back of those dresses. I have been buying the Maxi dresses they make until they make a decent length dress for a grown women.

Quoting TrulyMicka:

Quoting misssy2000:

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:21 PM

see... now I'm not even a dress wearing chic but I'll rock the hell out of this one...

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Dang I like that!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Quoting TrulyMicka:

& Im 26 &&& a size 14...LOL I love it & its my fantasy!!!!!

Quoting .Peaches.:

I'm a 14 in the waist, and a 16 in my hips, I have a tough time with pants dude. I got way too many hills, valleys, curves and whatnot to be tryin to squeeze into that thing. Although my SO would probably LOVE it on me.

It'd probably end up being shorter on me too, because even though I'm short (5'3''), I have really long legs. Yeah, that'd be one of those bedroom fantasy outfits lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)