Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So the African American nameing post went poof?

Posted by   + Show Post

sticking out tongue

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
upsanddowns
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:51 AM
4 moms liked this
Lol she called u the c word damn. She don't know too many blk folks if she don't know cunt dont phase us. But umerum she came in here to start some shit bc if she really wanted a lesson she would have kept her feelings at bay to reach her damn goals. Fuck her trailer racing cow humping line dancing ass
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Upenzi
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:06 AM

WOW!

Deezeekay
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Well damn!!! LOL! Thanks upsanddowns-now I have a visual that I can not shake :) What kills me about that chick too was she claimed she was wanting to be "PC," She failed miserably. Like Cindy Lauper  use to sing-"I see your true colors shining through."

Quoting upsanddowns:

Lol she called u the c word damn. She don't know too many blk folks if she don't know cunt dont phase us. But umerum she came in here to start some shit bc if she really wanted a lesson she would have kept her feelings at bay to reach her damn goals. Fuck her trailer racing cow humping line dancing ass

JalensMommy2012
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:28 AM
BWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Those last 9 words has sent me into cardiac arrest.

Quoting upsanddowns:

Captzsss
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Right. She would have gotten a better reaction if she called her a ni@@a.

Quoting upsanddowns:

ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:19 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Sirennea:

Wow Bunnsmommy you really are overly excited about that post. Spent a lot of time the last few days posting about it, twisting my words around to make it look like I was being prejudice etc. I asked a question!  WOOO I'm a liar! I wrote something in a manner that you took wrong.  WOOO I'm prejudice!  I asked for an answer from the source trying to be PC! WOOO what was that crazy white bitch thinking???

Here let me make this one really easy for you.  No need worry your lil head on how to twist this one about.

You. Are. A. Cunt.

The above sentence is just plain old wrong.  Was it really worth all that?  Are you not white or good?  Did Bunsmommy call you out of your name?  How does it affect your life in what we as AA women decide to call ourselves?  We answered your question and this is a free public forum.

As for the "C" word, she may be but at least she isn't yours...now THAT about covers it!

Yeah, that about covers it.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

See, you caught that too! 

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

oh so us lil negras should be happy the good white folks want to know what we'd like to be called. SMH

Quoting Bunsmommy:

You missed it. In a nutshell, some good and decent white girl decided to grace us minorities with her presence and ask why we sometimes call ourselves African Americans. Now, she has several black friends and them nor their mothers knew and she asked the AAs in one of her college classes but none of them knew. And first she came on CM and decided to ask the question in MC. And yes, she actually said as a minority group we should be happy someone like her chose to ask us that question!

Quoting luvthagirl:

Which one?

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Wow, uncalled for! I WAS going to answer her post from b4, but now it's not worth it. Told ya the trolls would be back! A silly game for silly people :(
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:24 AM
4 moms liked this

I've been doing this move a lot this morning, lol.  Ole crazy mess.

MamaFrankie
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM
3 moms liked this
Omg as a white female myself ( half white..Irish Scottish background Hispanic my other half.) I think you need to go sit down somewhere for real.

You don't come into a group and try to stirrup drama. You asked a sensitive subject question of course people are going to take it wrong. Calling her a cunt just makes you look like white trash.

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. I joined this group on accident thinking it Said all American mommies bc my screens small but seriously this group has the most respectful moms on this site and they don't stirrup bullshit unless they feel they need to defend themselves.

You're low class , take yourself out of the group if you don't like it.

Quoting Sirennea:

Wow Bunnsmommy you really are overly excited about that post. Spent a lot of time the last few days posting about it, twisting my words around to make it look like I was being prejudice etc. I asked a question!  WOOO I'm a liar! I wrote something in a manner that you took wrong.  WOOO I'm prejudice!  I asked for an answer from the source trying to be PC! WOOO what was that crazy white bitch thinking???

Here let me make this one really easy for you.  No need worry your lil head on how to twist this one about.

You. Are. A. Cunt.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

oh so us lil negras should be happy the good white folks want to know what we'd like to be called. SMH

Quoting Bunsmommy:

You missed it. In a nutshell, some good and decent white girl decided to grace us minorities with her presence and ask why we sometimes call ourselves African Americans. Now, she has several black friends and them nor their mothers knew and she asked the AAs in one of her college classes but none of them knew. And first she came on CM and decided to ask the question in MC. And yes, she actually said as a minority group we should be happy someone like her chose to ask us that question!

Quoting luvthagirl:

Which one?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deezeekay
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Say that MamaFrankie!!!clappingShe should've either said nothing and kept it moving, or she should've apologized for getting under our skin-but noooooo, she wants to come and call names. And we're the ones with the attitude?????

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Omg as a white female myself ( half white..Irish Scottish background Hispanic my other half.) I think you need to go sit down somewhere for real.

You don't come into a group and try to stirrup drama. You asked a sensitive subject question of course people are going to take it wrong. Calling her a cunt just makes you look like white trash.

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. I joined this group on accident thinking it Said all American mommies bc my screens small but seriously this group has the most respectful moms on this site and they don't stirrup bullshit unless they feel they need to defend themselves.

You're low class , take yourself out of the group if you don't like it.

Quoting Sirennea:

You. Are. A. Cunt.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting luvthagirl:

Which one?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)