Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

So the African American nameing post went poof?

Posted by   + Show Post

sticking out tongue

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Replies (51-60):
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Why do certain people claim "we" are overly sensitive but throw out name calling! *smh*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Have we not learned from Martin Luther King?
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM
3 moms liked this

It is!!! I'm  surprised she didn't spell it like- See U Next Tuesday.  I think that's how they do it in MC..LOL!! 

Quoting leaniece:

this made me laugh so hard. Cunt is so 8th grade lol.

Quoting upsanddowns:

Lol she called u the c word damn. She don't know too many blk folks if she don't know cunt dont phase us. But umerum she came in here to start some shit bc if she really wanted a lesson she would have kept her feelings at bay to reach her damn goals. Fuck her trailer racing cow humping line dancing ass

ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

This is what I mean.  WP think they aren't racist because they can't do that anymore.  They don't understand the subtle ways that they get their racist agenda out there.  It's a way of thought that they have perpetuated for centuries and it's so home grown to them that they cannot see it.  They get upset and call out the race card when we point it out to them.

Quoting MamaFrankie:

To be racist where I AM from is MORE then lynching and sheets, it's being an ignorant dooshebag [yeah im from Jersey.]  Words are worse then phsyical anything because that shit stays with a person. Idgaf if youre black, white, asian, hispanic, purple , poka dots, striped, plad, if you act like an asshole you get treated like one, if you act like a classy polite person, you get treated with respect.

I think people need to learn to stop seeing a person's skin color and make judgement by their TRUE COLORS of persona. All this politically correct bullshit is doing nothing but adding more fuel to the fire and it pisses me off. esp when she has nerve to say "Asa white person what should WE call you." - how bout call a person by their name not their race.

you don't see the Black/ AA communiting calling out white people asking "As a Black person, what should WE call you, white or caucasian?"

Quoting ksbondgirl:

To be racist these days it is thought that one has to wear a sheet and physically lynch someone which is hardly done anymore.  However, there are other forms of lynching and other ways of showing racist tendencies.

Quoting MamaFrankie:

I hate small minded people. And esp as a whiite female her. " I have black friends so don't think I'm racist." Card is over played by the ignorant white people.

It's annoying bc racism is still alive and very real and its peanutbrains like this lady that will keep it alive.

Calling people cunts to get her point across only makes her look like she's a fruit loop away from being tucan Sam.

Quoting Deezeekay:

Say that MamaFrankie!!!clappingShe should've either said nothing and kept it moving, or she should've apologized for getting under our skin-but noooooo, she wants to come and call names. And we're the ones with the attitude?????

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Omg as a white female myself ( half white..Irish Scottish background Hispanic my other half.) I think you need to go sit down somewhere for real.

You don't come into a group and try to stirrup drama. You asked a sensitive subject question of course people are going to take it wrong. Calling her a cunt just makes you look like white trash.

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. I joined this group on accident thinking it Said all American mommies bc my screens small but seriously this group has the most respectful moms on this site and they don't stirrup bullshit unless they feel they need to defend themselves.

You're low class , take yourself out of the group if you don't like it.

Quoting Sirennea:

Wow Bunnsmommy you really are overly excited about that post. Spent a lot of time the last few days posting about it, twisting my words around to make it look like I was being prejudice etc. I asked a question!  WOOO I'm a liar! I wrote something in a manner that you took wrong.  WOOO I'm prejudice!  I asked for an answer from the source trying to be PC! WOOO what was that crazy white bitch thinking???

Here let me make this one really easy for you.  No need worry your lil head on how to twist this one about.

You. Are. A. Cunt.

Yeah, that about covers it.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

See, you caught that too! 

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

oh so us lil negras should be happy the good white folks want to know what we'd like to be called. SMH

Quoting Bunsmommy:

You missed it. In a nutshell, some good and decent white girl decided to grace us minorities with her presence and ask why we sometimes call ourselves African Americans. Now, she has several black friends and them nor their mothers knew and she asked the AAs in one of her college classes but none of them knew. And first she came on CM and decided to ask the question in MC. And yes, she actually said as a minority group we should be happy someone like her chose to ask us that question!

Quoting luvthagirl:

Which one?

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Can't Understand Normal Thinking
:-\

Quoting inmybizz:

It is!!! I'm  surprised she didn't spell it like- See U Next Tuesday.  I think that's how they do it in MC..LOL!! 

Quoting leaniece:

this made me laugh so hard. Cunt is so 8th grade lol.

Quoting upsanddowns:

Lol she called u the c word damn. She don't know too many blk folks if she don't know cunt dont phase us. But umerum she came in here to start some shit bc if she really wanted a lesson she would have kept her feelings at bay to reach her damn goals. Fuck her trailer racing cow humping line dancing ass

MamaFrankie
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM
See I'm going to have to disagree with that statement. I'm white, and I don't see color . It wasn't homegrown to me. That is kinda ignorant as well.
Her beinging white and stupid, doesn't mean she speaks for me or all white people.

The problem is EVERYONE- AA, whites, Hispanics, Asian Americans all sterotype and catagorize and its not okay.
Il give an example of what I mean, Not all black people are on public assistance, not all white people are close minded, not all Hispanics speak Spanish and not all asians are bad drivers...

Don't let one bad Apple spoiled the whole bunch

Quoting ksbondgirl:

This is what I mean.  WP think they aren't racist because they can't do that anymore.  They don't understand the subtle ways that they get their racist agenda out there.  It's a way of thought that they have perpetuated for centuries and it's so home grown to them that they cannot see it.  They get upset and call out the race card when we point it out to them.

Quoting MamaFrankie:

To be racist where I AM from is MORE then lynching and sheets, it's being an ignorant dooshebag [yeah im from Jersey.]  Words are worse then phsyical anything because that shit stays with a person. Idgaf if youre black, white, asian, hispanic, purple , poka dots, striped, plad, if you act like an asshole you get treated like one, if you act like a classy polite person, you get treated with respect.

I think people need to learn to stop seeing a person's skin color and make judgement by their TRUE COLORS of persona. All this politically correct bullshit is doing nothing but adding more fuel to the fire and it pisses me off. esp when she has nerve to say "Asa white person what should WE call you." - how bout call a person by their name not their race.

you don't see the Black/ AA communiting calling out white people asking "As a Black person, what should WE call you, white or caucasian?"

Quoting ksbondgirl:

To be racist these days it is thought that one has to wear a sheet and physically lynch someone which is hardly done anymore.  However, there are other forms of lynching and other ways of showing racist tendencies.

Quoting MamaFrankie:

I hate small minded people. And esp as a whiite female her. " I have black friends so don't think I'm racist." Card is over played by the ignorant white people.

It's annoying bc racism is still alive and very real and its peanutbrains like this lady that will keep it alive.

Calling people cunts to get her point across only makes her look like she's a fruit loop away from being tucan Sam.

Quoting Deezeekay:

Say that MamaFrankie!!!clappingShe should've either said nothing and kept it moving, or she should've apologized for getting under our skin-but noooooo, she wants to come and call names. And we're the ones with the attitude?????

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Omg as a white female myself ( half white..Irish Scottish background Hispanic my other half.) I think you need to go sit down somewhere for real.

You don't come into a group and try to stirrup drama. You asked a sensitive subject question of course people are going to take it wrong. Calling her a cunt just makes you look like white trash.

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. I joined this group on accident thinking it Said all American mommies bc my screens small but seriously this group has the most respectful moms on this site and they don't stirrup bullshit unless they feel they need to defend themselves.

You're low class , take yourself out of the group if you don't like it.

Quoting Sirennea:

Wow Bunnsmommy you really are overly excited about that post. Spent a lot of time the last few days posting about it, twisting my words around to make it look like I was being prejudice etc. I asked a question!  WOOO I'm a liar! I wrote something in a manner that you took wrong.  WOOO I'm prejudice!  I asked for an answer from the source trying to be PC! WOOO what was that crazy white bitch thinking???

Here let me make this one really easy for you.  No need worry your lil head on how to twist this one about.

You. Are. A. Cunt.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

oh so us lil negras should be happy the good white folks want to know what we'd like to be called. SMH

Quoting Bunsmommy:

You missed it. In a nutshell, some good and decent white girl decided to grace us minorities with her presence and ask why we sometimes call ourselves African Americans. Now, she has several black friends and them nor their mothers knew and she asked the AAs in one of her college classes but none of them knew. And first she came on CM and decided to ask the question in MC. And yes, she actually said as a minority group we should be happy someone like her chose to ask us that question!

Quoting luvthagirl:

Which one?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I am enjoying this with my lunch of ribs and fried chicken!

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LOL Awwww you have a stalker for the week! I'm glad my stalking days are over.....for now! I was about to say I haven't heard "cunt" since I joined CM over 5yrs ago! That's a throw back word!*smh*

Girl if she didn't come back I surely wouldn't remember her SN! lol oh well! She go play back over in MC! Tell her friends how mean&"racist" we are! We use the race card all the time,right?? But they are constantly bothered by something that has NO AFFECT on their daily lives whats so ever! Did she toss&turn thinking why did we use African-American? It ate her up so much that she had to ask! I'm guessing that she knows maybe 4 black people and one she may have had a convo with and is very afraid to ask. That is why she had to ask us po' black minorities over in the minority group! NO one goes from 0-60 like that! She was upset and called a CUNT! She's suppose to be in college? What Tech college she go to? Is it in between a grocery store&movie theater? They have classes like "if you want a career in knitting" Classes from 9am-11am for $29.99 a class! Boom you gotta a career!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Oh yeah, and stop STALKING me! That's cute you came back looking for my name yet I couldn't remember yours for shit! I love it when I make impressions on dummies, I believe it's because your brains are so doughy that they mold easily. To bad I couldn't get hold of you before you became a racist idiot!

LOL, she's "brand new" to cafemom yet using the classic go to "you're a cunt" let me guess next you're going to want to "cunt punt" me huh? Yeah, before you say it let me remind you again that while I don't mind homosexuals back the fuck up off me lesbian!

Quoting Sirennea:

You. Are. A. Cunt.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting luvthagirl:

Which one?

AND I AM OVER HERE, DRINKIN HOT TEA, YOU COW! SECOND TIME THIS MORNING YA'LL FOOLS DONE MADE ME SPIT ON MY SCREEN! LMAO

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Okay!! I thought it was just me. Someone calls me a cunt and I'm like, what? Potato? LMFAO!! That shit doesn't offend me.

Quoting upsanddowns:

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Surprised she didn't thrown in a "twat waffle"..

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Oh yeah, and stop STALKING me! That's cute you came back looking for my name yet I couldn't remember yours for shit! I love it when I make impressions on dummies, I believe it's because your brains are so doughy that they mold easily. To bad I couldn't get hold of you before you became a racist idiot!

LOL, she's "brand new" to cafemom yet using the classic go to "you're a cunt" let me guess next you're going to want to "cunt punt" me huh? Yeah, before you say it let me remind you again that while I don't mind homosexuals back the fuck up off me lesbian!

Quoting Sirennea:

You. Are. A. Cunt.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting luvthagirl:

Which one?

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Telling lies and shit. Some chick was all like "they were mean to me and called me racist names" once. In glad I didn't have access to CM that day b

Quoting .Peaches.:

Ya'll know they gearin up to go straight Becky cray-cray....puttin on their hoods and lighting their torches as we speak....*sigh*

WHY do we have to go through this mess every friggin year? And CM doesn't give a shyt either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN