Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did y'all ladies watch last night?

Kenya has lost her damn mind but that mess was so damn funny.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Replies (21-24):
upsanddowns
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Something is wrong with Kenya. That shit was not amusing to me at all.she has major attention issues and for her homie not to tell her don't do it...that nigga lost major points with me. I'm starting to think he just wanna be.on tv like Dwight. Oh how the fuck you gonna be ashy and dressed up......right they sale lotion bitch buy some
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:48 AM
She needs a hug cause that bish has lost her damn mind!!!! Nene's charity event was not the time nor the place for that bs! I would have made her arse leave.......
kandipie22
by Fran! on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Quoting nikabear:

She needs a hug cause that bish has lost her damn mind!!!! Nene's charity event was not the time nor the place for that bs! I would have made her arse leave.......

q Exactly, she would have been asked to get the hell on there is a time and place for everything, not the time , nor the place.She owes nene and apology big time!!!!
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:24 PM
It was too damn much!!! Yes she owes Nene and her guest a damn apology cause um that ish was just wrong........

Quoting kandipie22:

Quoting nikabear:

q Exactly, she would have been asked to get the hell on there is a time and place for everything, not the time , nor the place.She owes nene and apology big time!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)