Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Tattoos How many is to me in your opinion?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
  • 20 Replies

In my opinion there isn't a number that i would consider to much. Tattoos are sexy to me and art.  I wouldn't care if a person was covered in tattoos.  only places i dont care for them is face, and upper neck(meaning you can still have a career and there covered with a button down as needed).  What do you ladies think?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsCryStyle
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I definately don't have a problem with them. I have tattoos and I'm learning to be a tattoo artist. I agree with not putting them on MY face. However, its cool to look at on other people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaFrankie
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I'm covered and you'd never know.  LOVE my ink and as long as the tat has a heartfelt meaning i say get as many as you want. i don't have respcet for idiots who get stupid shit with no meaning

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM
2 moms liked this
No tatt's on this Cadillac, Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsCryStyle
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM
I'm not covered but I have more than a few... I can't stand when people get stupid shit either. A girl was at work asking me about getting one. She said she wanted Tinkerbell sitting on a cherry with her legs open.... ummm??? o_O

Quoting MamaFrankie:

I'm covered and you'd never know.  LOVE my ink and as long as the tat has a heartfelt meaning i say get as many as you want. i don't have respcet for idiots who get stupid shit with no meaning

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simply3
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I dont have any...and I don't have a problem with people who get them.

diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:41 PM

If you are covered I think that would be to many, and I don't like having tattoos on your face.

I have two tattoos.

jaysmom2002
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM
I don't have any but I hate when people get stupid tattoos I seen a chick the other with paw prints going down one side of her face O_o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Unless you already have a profession as a tattoo artist, I feel like you should never put them on your face- but then again, its not MY face lol

I don't have a number- I have two, and want more. Those things are addicting.

I promise you, they put something in that ink lol

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Quoting MsCryStyle:

I'm not covered but I have more than a few... I can't stand when people get stupid shit either. A girl was at work asking me about getting one. She said she wanted Tinkerbell sitting on a cherry with her legs open.... ummm??? o_O

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Them the same chicks that be tryin to convince everyone that they're not hoes lol

mom2kortni
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:23 PM
I don't have a problem with the number of tattoos people get. I have 3. When I first started my goal was 10, not sure why. I've been wanting one more that represents my children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)