Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Unfaithful Stories of Betrayal

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 10 Replies

on OWN, does anyone watch?  I watch, but it bothers me at times when i hear the reasons for the cheating.  I know there is no excuse for cheating but  this guy cheated because he wife withheld sex, him saying this made me think he was talking years, no he was talking 9 weeks.  The reason she just had a baby and was battling postpartum depression.  I thought that was just him using that as an excuse, come on 9 weeks and you cheated get real.

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
queensweet
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I once was told that if there is a hole in the wall with hair around and it is juicy, a man will stick his dick in it. Lol. One thing I have learned is any excuse is better than no excuse for a lot of people. Let them tell it, it is always someone or something else's fault.
wearymoon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Yup I saw that too. Just a lame excuse to cheat but the one that really got me was the transgender who expected the wife to stick it out with her. When he was a man he should have told her before they got married.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaFrankie
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:13 AM
I don't get that network I DO get oxygen and see the show snapped and seen one where the women cut her husbands penis off ....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Ooh, I love when they do marathons. Its interesting to see which couples work it out and how, and which couples split and why.

Bubbie0809
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I like that show too, but I don't think my husband and I could last.  

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:26 AM
That was actually the first episode I've ever seen. His story was misleading. I was thinking it had been years as well. So instead of making sure your wife gets the help she needs (and clearly she was going through something) you step out on her??? He was bold wasn't he?? I'm not saying everyone should leave a cheating spouse. It's possible to work through these problems but...I would have walked away from that one.

*with his fake tears* I'm not buying it. But she knows him better than us.
MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Right i am all for fixing a marriage, but some situations you are not going to make me believe you are sorry.  I would have filed papers with him.

Quoting moosesmom:

That was actually the first episode I've ever seen. His story was misleading. I was thinking it had been years as well. So instead of making sure your wife gets the help she needs (and clearly she was going through something) you step out on her??? He was bold wasn't he?? I'm not saying everyone should leave a cheating spouse. It's possible to work through these problems but...I would have walked away from that one.

*with his fake tears* I'm not buying it. But she knows him better than us.

MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Thats what i said that was selfish of him, he knew this years before her he wasnt happy in a mans body.  

Quoting wearymoon:

Yup I saw that too. Just a lame excuse to cheat but the one that really got me was the transgender who expected the wife to stick it out with her. When he was a man he should have told her before they got married.

JalensMommy2012
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Cheating is a sore spot for me so I avoid that show. I've seen the previews for it and even they kinda piss me off.
MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I completely understand that

Quoting JalensMommy2012:

Cheating is a sore spot for me so I avoid that show. I've seen the previews for it and even they kinda piss me off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)