Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Beyonce showed out at the Superbowl and then turned out the lights!

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:24 AM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

Did anyone watch the superbowl? Beyonce showed out at half time. Right after her performance the lights in the whole stadium went out. Talk about a grand entrance and a grand exit! I guess she showed the world that she's is still in charge. What did you think about the performance?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darnette
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM
3 moms liked this

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darnette
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:44 AM
9 moms liked this

I didn't like how Michelle and Kelly mic was lower than Bey...I understand it was her halftime show but If she didn't want anyone to hear them she shouldn't have asked them to be in it.!!!!!!!!! IJS

jaysmom2002
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm sorry but I didn't see no point in Michelle being there she's just so boring & Beyonce was gone with the fabulous! Kelly looked good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaysmom2002
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
True

Quoting Stacey1081975:

I didn't like how Michelle and Kelly mic was lower than Bey...I understand it was her halftime show but If she didn't want anyone to hear them she shouldn't have asked them to be in it.!!!!!!!!! IJS

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM
3 moms liked this

Michelle is apart of the group, she cant be to boring shes a member of the group just herself and no one else. I think Michelle are finally being seen which is great Ive always thought Kelly was the most talented of the group.

Quoting jaysmom2002:

I'm sorry but I didn't see no point in Michelle being there she's just so boring & Beyonce was gone with the fabulous! Kelly looked good

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM
3 moms liked this

On the mic thing. I don't believe that it was her fault. like she told the sound dude. Hey turn their mic down lower then mine.I have to admit it was a great halftime show...still not as good as the prince one for me *diehard prince fan* but damn if it didn't take the number two spot.In the end it was the dc reunion everyone wanted to see and honestly she could have been like this moment is mine you two heffas are in the past but she let them have the moment with her.

babyblue415
by bubbles on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM
4 moms liked this

i love beyonce, and the whole show was great. i was hoping for jay-z to come out tho

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree Kelly is the most talented one in the group... If "Shelly" lose any more weight she is going to disappear!!!!

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Michelle is apart of the group, she cant be to boring shes a member of the group just herself and no one else. I think Michelle are finally being seen which is great Ive always thought Kelly was the most talented of the group.

Quoting jaysmom2002:

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

All I know is she had to make a point ..which was I am not lip singing... and it just so happened their mics was so much lower than hers...Im Just Saying

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

On the mic thing. I don't believe that it was her fault. like she told the sound dude. Hey turn their mic down lower then mine.I have to admit it was a great halftime show...still not as good as the prince one for me *diehard prince fan* but damn if it didn't take the number two spot.In the end it was the dc reunion everyone wanted to see and honestly she could have been like this moment is mine you two heffas are in the past but she let them have the moment with her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)