Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Beyonce showed out at the Superbowl and then turned out the lights!

Posted by   + Show Post

Did anyone watch the superbowl? Beyonce showed out at half time. Right after her performance the lights in the whole stadium went out. Talk about a grand entrance and a grand exit! I guess she showed the world that she's is still in charge. What did you think about the performance?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Replies (21-29):
navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM
3 moms liked this
I think I'm the only one who hasn't seen the performance yet. It just wasn't on my list of things to do lol. I do know that everyone is going IN on Keyshia Cole because she threw shade at Michelle. She's just a negative Nancy anyway.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly!!! It was the vey once experience from the DVD......

Quoting leaniece:

I agree.... Just the same hair whipping ...and bootylicious??? I guess when I lived in Houston, they just OVERPLAYED that. It was about the same as the other performances, except no titty flew out of a wardrobe malfunction lol.

Quoting nikabear:

Um it was okay however I loved when Kelly and Michelle came out. The performance was just like the rest, no new songs or dance moves......

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I haven't seen it either

Quoting navybeauty88:

I think I'm the only one who hasn't seen the performance yet. It just wasn't on my list of things to do lol. I do know that everyone is going IN on Keyshia Cole because she threw shade at Michelle. She's just a negative Nancy anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mkfran
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Great performance.  Poor girl can't catch a break! First she's critcized for lip synching at the inauguration and now she causes a power surge and turns out the lights at the super bowl!  she's fierce alright!!

Believe86
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I loved her perfomance!! She looked great, sounded great and did her thing. I enjoyed Destiny's Child coming out with her,  she wanted to share that special moment with her sisters. We all know Michelle isn't the best singer or dancer, compared to Beyonce & Kelly but she still did a great job!

honey27
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Keyshia Cole needs to sit down somewhere and go fix her relationship with her hubby or something. She always seems angry.

Quoting navybeauty88:

mom2kortni
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I loved the performance!
navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM
I know, right? I really can't stand her anymore. Her attitude is so stank. And she says she doesn't have any close friend. I know why. Because nobody wanna deal with her 'tude!

Quoting honey27:

Keyshia Cole needs to sit down somewhere and go fix her relationship with her hubby or something. She always seems angry.

Quoting navybeauty88:

TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I'm not a big fan, but she did her thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)