Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Bullies just dont get enough do they?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 6 Replies

Watch this www.youtube.com/watch?v=njli-2DeGTM

I do not promote violence, but bullies need to be handled in my opinion.  Bullies are the reason these kids are so afraid they are killing their bullies or killing themselves.  I would have just posted the link, but i couldn't so i just copied the address. 

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
flawskii
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I seen this on facebook. Now I use to be a hot head before I had my daughter and I've calmed down quite a bit. but THIS was a well deserved a** whooping imo

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Okay!!! i say it all the time my son calmed me down, and changed me so much it didn't take much for me to go from 0 to 10, but when i saw this to be honest i was pleased someone taught their bully a lesson without taking a life completely.  I love how she waited calmly for the bully to shut up and then laid hands on her lol.

Quoting flawskii:

I seen this on facebook. Now I use to be a hot head before I had my daughter and I've calmed down quite a bit. but THIS was a well deserved a** whooping imo

flawskii
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:35 PM
2 moms liked this

She did handle her and that situation VERY well. Maybe next time pink pants will think twice before taunting someone. The quite ones be the worst and are always under estimated.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Okay!!! i say it all the time my son calmed me down, and changed me so much it didn't take much for me to go from 0 to 10, but when i saw this to be honest i was pleased someone taught their bully a lesson without taking a life completely.  I love how she waited calmly for the bully to shut up and then laid hands on her lol.

Quoting flawskii:

CafeMom Tickers
Dana267
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

And that's why I say to my son "controlling your self----keeping yourseelf in check is REAL STRENGTH" Bullying someone else is easy----if you can't control your self and change that is WEAK.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Quoting flawskii:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304209_10150825901365230_520415229_21054590_61191322_n.jpg

Some people recognize the light but they can't handle the glare.

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM
2 moms liked this

By the time I got to high school, I didn't have many people willing to still pick on me....it was usually the ones who didn't know me or were new that did it.

I was the quiet type, minding-my-own business type. I was nice 95% of the time, until you just pushed me too daggone far....then, I'd snap, see red, black out, and 'come to' in the principle's office.

After school one day, I stuffed a girl in one of those big green garbage cans outside her house, cuz she just wouldn't shut UP. She never bothered me again though.

Simply3
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I saw this on worldstar smh. I bet she won't bully nobody else and if she do then she didn't learn her lesson.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN