Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

My Life

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM
  • 11 Replies

Everyone has a story in them, but have you ever had the overwhelming urge to write that story to share with the world?

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shygirl951
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Actually, yes. I feel that my autobiography would actually help some young women out there. Even though I'm 19 I've overcame a lot in life so far and keep my head up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wearymoon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup that's what I mean. I think we can all learn something from one another.

Quoting Shygirl951:

Actually, yes. I feel that my autobiography would actually help some young women out there. Even though I'm 19 I've overcame a lot in life so far and keep my head up

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:58 AM

YES and I have but I would never write a book about it because a lot of people would be mad, and in some case I could get killed for.  Sad but true I live in Baltimore, MD (RAVEN NATION)

wearymoon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Stacey see, I am so intrigued now. Write it. You can write the book under a pseudo, changes places and names.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

YES and I have but I would never write a book about it because a lot of people would be mad, and in some case I could get killed for.  Sad but true I live in Baltimore, MD (RAVEN NATION)

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM

The people/person would know what and who I'm talking about....and than It would be a best best seller and I would make money and move , which would further let them know I wrote it...so I'll pass.

NO writing SORRY!!!!!!

Quoting wearymoon:

Stacey see, I am so intrigued now. Write it. You can write the book under a pseudo, changes places and names.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

wearymoon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:48 AM

aww man! LOL I hear you and understand. I on the other hand just want my voice to be heard in some way, shape or form. Someone will be able to relate and know that they don't have to suffer in silence. My story sounds a lot different from yours. The nosey me still would LOVE to know about your life but I see its a "no go." I guess I'll have to live with that :)

Quoting Stacey1081975:

The people/person would know what and who I'm talking about....and than It would be a best best seller and I would make money and move , which would further let them know I wrote it...so I'll pass.

NO writing SORRY!!!!!!

Quoting wearymoon:

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

But if I did it would be called " The Life and Time of a Ghetto Princess"

Quoting wearymoon:

aww man! LOL I hear you and understand. I on the other hand just want my voice to be heard in some way, shape or form. Someone will be able to relate and know that they don't have to suffer in silence. My story sounds a lot different from yours. The nosey me still would LOVE to know about your life but I see its a "no go." I guess I'll have to live with that :)

Quoting Stacey1081975:

NO writing SORRY!!!!!!

Quoting wearymoon:

Quoting Stacey1081975:

diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM

simple frown 

Quoting Stacey1081975:

diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Yes.

Babujai
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Yes, I have.  I've actually considered writing a small history of my family starting with my grandparents.  They have really interesting stories.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)