Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He had the nerve to get turned on

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • 7 Replies
So I'm sitting here dying because of these contractions so I went and sat on my birthing ball and this crazy man of mine had the nerve to get turned on. I guess me bouncing and rocking on my ball in extreme pain and agony was hot. If he don't get out of here with all that. I know it's been a while but damn. The last thing I want to think about is sex. Hell that's how we got this way in the first place. I LOVE my DH I swear I do but he better leave me alone before it turns into an episode of snapped up in here.

Did your DH/SO say or do anything while you were pregnant that made you want to bite their head off?? Lol
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MomRocs1102
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM

no lol dh was perfect, i did want him to sleep but he refused.

MsNeene
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Quoting MomRocs1102:

no lol dh was perfect, i did want him to sleep but he refused.

Awww that's so sweet!! My DH has been doing a wonderful job I mostly on bed rest so he has been cooking and cleaning and stuff but I swear as these last few weeks come to an end I just want to hurt him sometimes lol I guess I'm just grouchy.
kandipie22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
He always wanted to mess with my boobs!!! WTF!!!?? I hated it every time I turn around he grabbing and holding, once I even slapped him!!! He didn't get upset though I was preggers so,hell, he should have left me alone!!
MamaFrankie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Everything and one pissed me off while i was pregnant lol even his chewiing pissed me off

MsNeene
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Quoting kandipie22:

He always wanted to mess with my boobs!!! WTF!!!?? I hated it every time I turn around he grabbing and holding, once I even slapped him!!! He didn't get upset though I was preggers so,hell, he should have left me alone!!

Lol!!! Exactly I don't understand why they can't just leave us be. Leave me 'lone just leave me 'lone Lmbo!!! My DH is an ass man and of course it spread so he is all over it. I'm HOT because I'm pregnant and now he wants to spoon me. MMMMOOOVVVEEEEE!! Lol where the hell were you when I wasn't pregnant and cold?? But now that there's just alittle more junk in my trunk you're right up under me. Lmbo
MsNeene
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Quoting MamaFrankie:

Everything and one pissed me off while i was pregnant lol even his chewiing pissed me off

Lol I heard that!! I hate to admit it but I'm guilty too! A few people have gotten cussed out! My sister says the Boricua in me came out with a vengeance this pregnancy!!
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

He always wanted to rub my stomach and I hated it , His famous line was "I'm not touching you I'm touching my baby"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)