Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

so ummm???

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:31 PM
  • 15 Replies
Are you supposed to get a guy something for v day? Back in the day it was a womans holiday but now in this new age are u supposed to reciprocate?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL My DH is hard to receive! He loves to give,but I do a card. One year I did 14days of Valentine's. I did sexy,romantic letters in French,little stuff bears,etc.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
queensweet
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Awwwhh. Such a hopeless romantic.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LOL My DH is hard to receive! He loves to give,but I do a card. One year I did 14days of Valentine's. I did sexy,romantic letters in French,little stuff bears,etc.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I wouldn't say that! :-) lol I try,we try together! Its worked for almost 18yrs.! :-)

Quoting queensweet:

Awwwhh. Such a hopeless romantic.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I do it just to show appreciation for ALL his hard work. I guess I can do that any day but, i like Valentines Day :) If it were up to him, he'd rather me not buy anything and just show my (oYo) breasts around. Lol
ginene
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:57 PM
2 moms liked this
My husband says its all about pleasing the women. The men just wants to make sure the night ends up with sex. Lol

I just say happy valentines to him but he always take me out to dinner and get the usual candy, card, stuffed animal and balloons.

I forgot I do get a card sometimes but he isn't a card person so he never remembers what was said in it anyway.
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM
2 moms liked this

I got this for us for tomorrow!! Yummy!
Iconoclast
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:21 PM
3 moms liked this
I always viewed it as a holiday for couples not just women. We're not big in the holiday but I try to show my hubby he's appreciated at all times so I do get him a gift.
Omokirk
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:25 PM
My husband does not like to hear Val. He said he Love is everyday thing. His birthday is 13th feb. We celebrat on his bday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:47 PM

you gotta let me know what it taste like! lol I am going to come looking for you the 15th! =]

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I got this for us for tomorrow!! Yummy!

rayroe2
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Me and my dh might go shopping for shoes together then just get some take-out and take it in for the night and watch movies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)