Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Are you supposed to get a guy something for v day? Back in the day it was a womans holiday but now in this new age are u supposed to reciprocate?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Replies (11-15):
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Girl we had this quite a few times already! Its one of our favs! Plus I demo it before! But this is red wine, infused with dark chocolate! So damn good!

Quoting rayroe2:

you gotta let me know what it taste like! lol I am going to come looking for you the 15th! =]

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I got this for us for tomorrow!! Yummy!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I like to return the favor but he really doesnt expect anything...I make sure to get him a gift basket with socks, boxers & under shirts...he loves it!

rayroe2
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:15 AM

I never really liked wine but I always wanted to try a chocolate one lolI like drinking aborne mist.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Girl we had this quite a few times already! Its one of our favs! Plus I demo it before! But this is red wine, infused with dark chocolate! So damn good!

Quoting rayroe2:

you gotta let me know what it taste like! lol I am going to come looking for you the 15th! =]

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Ewwww step away from the Arbor Mist! Do I need to bump our wine posts? And the zinfadels!

Quoting rayroe2:

I never really liked wine but I always wanted to try a chocolate one lolI like drinking aborne mist.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

ebbierowe
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Sure. In fact 19 years ago I sent my now dh a Valentine in school and we had our first date 4 days later....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN