Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

who has dated outside of their race?? if not, would you why or why not??? me personally, i never have, and i don't think I will...i love me some tall black men!! ;0)...lolz

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
STOP! How the hell is that working for you two?

Quoting mrsary:

Just started dating my first whit man about 2 weeks ago. Its an odd relationship... he isn't attracted to blk women and I am not attracted to wht men... go figure! Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Deezeekay
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm soooo mad at you-I laughed so hard when I read this, I forgot how nervous my chihuahua can be at times-she left a trail of piss for me to clean LOL!

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

I have. Dick is dick.

kmarsh3
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I have never dated other races, but I am open to it. I feel a man is a man, they bleed just like we do. No man's dick is the same size anyway so it should not be that they have little dicks. We are all brought up differently, so it should not be about race. If someone was to come up to me and look nice and would treat me and my daughter good  and was not crazy. I would be all over him.

lalasha
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:15 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm married to a white guy. I never dated any black men for a few reasons I live in a very white area and the black men in my community weren't really living a life style I wanted to live it was about being materialist and hood and I'm just not that way and they were to young I like older men and the older black men had kids or were married and in not a home wrecker and I'm not tryin to be a mama to someone else's babies. Some of the cultural norms for our community are repulsive to me. If I could have foud a black guy with the same goals as me and with out the sexist bullshit cause there is still a lot of sexism in the black community I GLADLY would have dated a married a black guy. It would be nice to see someone that looks like me has had similar experiences to me etc. but I'm perfectly happy with my pale husband he loves me and does his best to understand what it is like to be black in America.
Tish_Hughes
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM
3 moms liked this
Lol sorry. But it's true, these men all are the same no matter the color. You hve good ones And you have bad ones. Hell, only the packaging is different.

Quoting Deezeekay:

I'm soooo mad at you-I laughed so hard when I read this, I forgot how nervous my chihuahua can be at times-she left a trail of piss for me to clean LOL!

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

I have. Dick is dick.

Nightcrawler98
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I have and I married him lol

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:55 PM
I have and married him as well
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this
This was funny!! My hubby don't have a PINK snake lol :)

Quoting TrulyMicka:

I have not...well I did in high school..this cute ass white boy named Chris..I only dated him bc all of the girls liked him & he liked me! I dated a few guys bc of that lol ...i kissed him..he kissed good....I dont think that I would ever sleep with one tho bc i think their thangs are pink

mrsary
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Its going ok. Same ole same ole... nothing serious, I am moving in a couple of months 1500 miles away!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

STOP! How the hell is that working for you two?

Quoting mrsary:

Just started dating my first whit man about 2 weeks ago. Its an odd relationship... he isn't attracted to blk women and I am not attracted to wht men... go figure! Lol.

Liyahsmommy2006
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM

i have and it's really no big deal. i guess it depends on who your attracted to at the end of the day a dick is a dick no matter what color race they all have them ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)