Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I know foundation when I see it!

Posted by   + Show Post

lol..so Ms Tammy came in to do her annual evaluation...some other aides came in as well to do theirs...Ms. Tammy says, Shamicka you have beautiful skin...what kinda soap do u use?...I just smiled & said "Thanks...i get that alot...but nothing really..i use dove soap but nothing on my face..hell i hardly ever put on lotion! lol" & she was like most ppl with pretty skin dont...so we went on....then on the way out i heard one of the chicks say..."uhmm yea right I know foundation when I see it! LMAO...damn boo hate much???  just wanted to share some office drama....whats going on with yall today??!

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Replies (21-25):
navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:55 AM
She's just mad because you are "gone with the wind fabulous", like you just stepped off the runway lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LaRhonda2
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Hahaha too funny, can't stand a envious woman.
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM
IMO to say she's a "Hater" is a stretch, maybe she really thought you were wearing makeup, if not take it as a cimpliment
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM

It's one thing to be envious of other women with flawless skin.  I will admit I can envious (not to be confused with jealousy) of someone with flawless skin, because I don't have flawless skin.  That woman was jelous and hating.  WOW

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Me too!! Make up line on the jaw line or neck... I want to say, did u put it on without a mirror or in the dark????

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Girl did her foundation even match her skin? I hate that mess!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)