Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Are you watching Beyonce's documentary?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you plan on watching her documentary that comes on tomorrow night? Why or why not? Critics that have seen it so far said it sucks lol I plan on watching either when it comes on or I will DVR it and watch it later/

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
kmarsh3
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
NO!!!
rayroe2
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I got hbo for it and true blood I watched it tonight with my dh. lol I might be changing my opinion =] izzymybizz where you been?!

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:11 PM
How was it y'all? No I won't be watching.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:16 PM

it wasn't bad I don't hear what people are talking about she doesn't know how to talk? I think she talks no problem. she was vary opinionated more then I thought she would be you know.

Quoting leaniece:

rayroe2
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:16 PM

why wont you be watching leanice?

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
No cable lol. I'm not the biggest Bey fan either. To be honest, I can probably name two songs from her without looking it up. Now if this was Alicia keys or even weird ass lady gaga would be a bit more interesting to me :) other than her speech, was the overall show good? Did she talk about any rumors?

Quoting rayroe2:

rayroe2
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

so far yeah and I am not a fan either! I don't like her music but I want to see how she is has a person because it doesn't show through her music.

Quoting leaniece:so f

No cable lol. I'm not the biggest Bey fan either. To be honest, I can probably name two songs from her without looking it up. Now if this was Alicia keys or even weird ass lady gaga would be a bit more interesting to me :) other than her speech, was the overall show good? Did she talk about any rumors?

Quoting rayroe2:

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting rayroe2:

If it was A. Keys I would've been breakin my neck to watch that!

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Her music is great. She seems like a cool chick. I always hear nice things about her.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting rayroe2:

If it was A. Keys I would've been breakin my neck to watch that!

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I agree. When I watched her with/on Oprah it seemed like she kind of dumbed herself down but I think she does that to prevent herself from revealing too much. On her documentary as you said she was very opinionated and I liked that. I dont see where she revealed much about herself or life but it was okay.

Quoting rayroe2:

it wasn't bad I don't hear what people are talking about she doesn't know how to talk? I think she talks no problem. she was vary opinionated more then I thought she would be you know.

Quoting leaniece:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN