Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Have u ever taken a cruise....

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:31 PM
  • 36 Replies
On the Carnival cruise line lol. Remind me not ride on that cesspool! Jokes aside, I have had friends that went on Carnival and had a wonderful time. My in laws say that Royal-Caribbean was great for them. I still want to go on a cruise, I hear its a wonderful experience :) just not Carnival. There are too many cons vs pros with them. How was your experience on any cruise? Was it a regret and waste of money? Or would you go again with no hesitation? :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Never have and personally i dont want to,  I am sure i will end up taking one dh wants to really bad.  Its just not mu cup of tea being surrounded by water for days.

truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I went on carnival and had a wonderful time. I would go again.
Simply3
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM
No I have never taken a cruise, but I wouldnt mind going on the Disney cruise :-)
honey27
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

i will be going on the disney cruise in the summer but that carnival cruise is making me nervous so i pray that dont happen.

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I get sea sick so I will pass. My hunni says that we are going on a cruise next year....um no I don't think so cause I'm scared........
Hottmomma607
OMG!!! Jax is gonna go off the deep end!! Even deeper! lol
Yesterday at 11:47 AM
by Group Mod - Trica on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
My parents went a lot! Mom took her first one by herself last year since my dad passed! One of her sister's&their cousin went too!
jaysmom2002
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I went on a cruise to Bahamas I did not like it but my son enjoyed. And it was with some lil cruise line that only travels out of south Fl and I believe they only go to Bahamas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Never been
specialwingz
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:49 PM

My dd was married on the beach in Grand Cayman.  We cruised there on the Carnival Conquest.  We had the most awesome time ever!

You have to be realistic.  Things happen.  There isn't a single airline you can fly with that hasn't had a crash.  But, people still fly.

We have been on a dozen Carnival cruises without any incidents whatsoever.

specialwingz
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM

On the big cruise ships, you don't feel the motion at all.  And, for those who feel the need for something just in case, there are patches you can get from your physician.  They also have a physician onboard.

Quoting nikabear:

I get sea sick so I will pass. My hunni says that we are going on a cruise next year....um no I don't think so cause I'm scared........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)