Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

All Star Weekend Houston...

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 9 Replies
Who else is here in the madness? Any star sitings anyone? I have seen no one yet!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM
I see them from my tv!!!! Hope that you are having fun!!
Tish_Hughes
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Someone from back home posted a pic of her and lil keke. LMFAO, he ain't had a song since the 90s.
mrsary
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:50 AM
She's trippin... everyone down here has chilled with him... since the early 90s! They were charging $20 to get into The Galleria & finally had to shut the place down cause the crowd. Saw a pic & the mall had a person covering the whole floor. 610 was even blocked off at the Westheimer exits! Crazy!

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Someone from back home posted a pic of her and lil keke. LMFAO, he ain't had a song since the 90s.

Tish_Hughes
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:33 AM
I never knew WTF he looked like until that picture. I used to stay off Westheimer and Rolido. I miss Houston :(

Quoting mrsary:

She's trippin... everyone down here has chilled with him... since the early 90s! They were charging $20 to get into The Galleria & finally had to shut the place down cause the crowd. Saw a pic & the mall had a person covering the whole floor. 610 was even blocked off at the Westheimer exits! Crazy!

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

mamadee1971
by Dionne on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:27 AM

I thought the whole traffic chaos,by the Galleria, had something to do with Shaquille Oneal hosting a party, at Phillippe's Restaurant? 

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

mrsary
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:16 AM
It was because all the stars hang at the Galleria & everyone was trying to get in! The news showed the crowd & I've never seen anything like it in a mall! The news said that's why the Galleria was shut down yesterday.

Quoting mamadee1971:

I thought the whole traffic chaos,by the Galleria, had something to do with Shaquille Oneal hosting a party, at Phillippe's Restaurant? 

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I knew I should have went!! My friend describe it as this..."wish you were here at the galleria. Lots of foolishness and long weaves on deck" LOL! I think she went to see Chris Brown.
mamadee1971
by Dionne on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Yeah, I saw that on the news, last night.  It was a mess and that's why I try to avoid the Galleria area, period, unless someone else is driving. lol   So, I wonder if they're going to open, today and stay open until the regular closing time? 

Quoting mrsary:

It was because all the stars hang at the Galleria & everyone was trying to get in! The news showed the crowd & I've never seen anything like it in a mall! The news said that's why the Galleria was shut down yesterday.

Quoting mamadee1971:

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

mrsary
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Idk! Heading back to Beaumont today. Then tomorrow going back to Ft Hood.

Quoting mamadee1971:

Yeah, I saw that on the news, last night.  It was a mess and that's why I try to avoid the Galleria area, period, unless someone else is driving. lol   So, I wonder if they're going to open, today and stay open until the regular closing time? 

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting mamadee1971:

Quoting mrsary:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)