Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

OKAY!!! What reaction was she expecting?!!!

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 64 Replies

Friend calls says i need to talk to you

response: okay, when

she says: Now

friend comes over and says she cheated on her boyfriend

response: Ok confess and ask for forgiveness and hope he forgives you

friend says: thats not it, it was with your ex!!! 

response: OOOKKKAAAYYY, not really knowing what to say just looking

friend says:  that's not it, im pregnant and i am sure your ex is the father, by the date if im correct.  Im so sorry then says I am carrying your child sibling.

response:  sorry my child's sibling is with me, other than that my child doesnt have any other siblings

she gets mad and says:  how can you not claim my child as your childs sibling they will be siblings

response:  that is your baby with him nothing to do with us!!! you came here to tell me this and ask my forgiveness but its turning into you expecting me to fully support you, and be a family like nothing has happened.

friend is now pissed and seemed shocked like she was expecting something else to happen.  

personal feelings leave us out of this completely!!!  What would you ladies do in this situation? dream

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Girl I don't even have any words! But if this baby is your ex's the child would be half-sibiling.
But WOW!! o_O
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:15 PM
First she wouldn't be my friend anymore.
MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:17 PM

dont have to claim, or be bothered with a child or the parents if they dont want, yep wow

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Girl I don't even have any words! But if this baby is your ex's the child would be half-sibiling.
But WOW!! o_O

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:17 PM

so very true

Quoting diaperstodating:

First she wouldn't be my friend anymore.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what I was thinking, they would be half brothers or sister. Thats crazy that she would get mad at YOU. Don't she have more to worry about... Like her boyfriend she cheated on!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

But WOW!! o_O

MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:21 PM

no marriage just bf

Quoting leaniece:

That's what I was thinking, they would be half brothers or sister. Thats crazy that she would get mad at YOU. Don't she have more to worry about... Like her marriage!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

But WOW!! o_O

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Oh okay. Maybe she needs some time to cool off. That's a sticky situation to get into smh.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

no marriage just bf

Quoting leaniece:

That's what I was thinking, they would be half brothers or sister. Thats crazy that she would get mad at YOU. Don't she have more to worry about... Like her marriage!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

But WOW!! o_O

jaysmom2002
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:39 PM
6 moms liked this
Whoa!! I'm speechless. All I have to say is she was never a friend to begin with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Right!
Ain't nobody got time for that!

Quoting leaniece:

That's what I was thinking, they would be half brothers or sister. Thats crazy that she would get mad at YOU. Don't she have more to worry about... Like her boyfriend she cheated on!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

But WOW!! o_O

specialwingz
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Regardless of all the adult "issues", the children will be half-siblings.  They should have a relationship with their siblings.  They should not have to suffer due to the adults who can't get along.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)