Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

this chick and her "is this racist?" post!

Posted by   + Show Post
This woman totally made a post about how she brought her kids to the local YMCA and two black boys were running around calling each other crackers. She asked if it was racist ... So more moms commented saying how its offensive and how its okay for them to say it but if one of their kids ran around screaming the n word itd be a war.

Thoughts? I'm annoyed .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
hreynol25
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Lol I read that earlier. But that is true. If two white boys were running around saying nigga/nigger it would be a problem. But kids will be kids, they only copy what they see and hear
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tastelikeyum
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM
If it did happen then it was wrong point blank period. No one needs to call someone else out of their name. I do admit sometimes those bitches do like to make up stories just to start stuff which is why I have been off this site for a while. But still wrong is wrong.
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:25 AM
You already know how they get down!!! They feed on drama.......

Quoting SunFlower700:

I doubt that woman even went to the YMCA with his kids and heard two AA boys calling eaching names.  Some women on MC make up crap to intentionally start drama.  The woman was probably off her meds and imagined the whole thing.

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Lol.!!! Yes

Quoting leaniece:

Let me guess... Moms Confession?

poppyseed77
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:55 AM
2 moms liked this
But seriously...who says cracker? No one used that term so I doubt young black boys were calling themselves that, where would they have heard the term? Unless they just watched Eddie Murphy'sraw or something. Story sounds made up to me. The boys would more likely be calling themselves nigga than cracker..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I dont even go near that group

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:25 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree....and cracker is not a term i hear very often.

Quoting SunFlower700:

I doubt that woman even went to the YMCA with his kids and heard two AA boys calling eaching names.  Some women on MC make up crap to intentionally start drama.  The woman was probably off her meds and imagined the whole thing.

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Lol.!!! Yes

Quoting leaniece:

CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I'm in confessions quite a bit - the posts move fast and someone is always doing something crazy or stupid.  It's like Springer over there. 

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Didn't see it til today... I will say I rarely see black moms in there with me

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Mom confessions is full of racist mothers who make shit up just to talk about blacks trust me, Ive seen it a million times over there.

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting inmybizz:

I agree....and cracker is not a term i hear very often.

Quoting SunFlower700:

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Lol.!!! Yes

Quoting leaniece:

I know right, in 28 years, I think I've heard that term maybe two or three times. I wouldn't doubt it if some white person made that term up way back when and tried to pin on black folks so they could own the racism card as well.

Mrs.HelloKitty
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:04 AM
I'm in there with you but I'm mostly anon there. Throse racist moms suck. They are so jealous of black women.

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Didn't see it til today... I will say I rarely see black moms in there with me

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Mom confessions is full of racist mothers who make shit up just to talk about blacks trust me, Ive seen it a million times over there.

Mrs.HelloKitty
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Bwahaa!!!

Quoting poppyseed77:

But seriously...who says cracker? No one used that term so I doubt young black boys were calling themselves that, where would they have heard the term? Unless they just watched Eddie Murphy'sraw or something. Story sounds made up to me. The boys would more likely be calling themselves nigga than cracker..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN