Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

this chick and her "is this racist?" post!

Posted by   + Show Post
This woman totally made a post about how she brought her kids to the local YMCA and two black boys were running around calling each other crackers. She asked if it was racist ... So more moms commented saying how its offensive and how its okay for them to say it but if one of their kids ran around screaming the n word itd be a war.

Thoughts? I'm annoyed .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
spidermansmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:16 AM

there are graham crackers just as there are wiggers.

alisheamonet33
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:29 AM

lol i see the most off the wall mess in mom confessions i was so happy when i decided to type in African American and this group popped up cause i was abt to leave cafe mom alone !

Captzsss
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I so agree with this.

Quoting poppyseed77:

But seriously...who says cracker? No one used that term so I doubt young black boys were calling themselves that, where would they have heard the term? Unless they just watched Eddie Murphy'sraw or something. Story sounds made up to me. The boys would more likely be calling themselves nigga than cracker..

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Well welcome to our world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitcal78
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Cracker really.  In my family if we ever talked about caucasians we said " the Ws" or "W" people to keep the younger kids from knowing what grown folks were saying.  When the younger kids got old enough they got the "grown folks business speech" they got up and left the room. 

Yes I doubt somebody was saying "cracker" in reference to "the Ws".  Please they probably heard that mess on something off the t.v. 

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM
3 moms liked this

i just think the problem is that white ppl wanna say nigga so bad...it doesnt make any sense to me...if ur not racist & dont think black folks are niggers...why && the hell does it bother you so much?? so what if we say it...so what if we dont...all i hear is why is it ok for u but not for us...uhhh for starters..ya not black...reason enough!

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
LMAO! Uh ok!

Ok first of all when I yell crackers in the grocery store to my kids to get some no one turns around! o_O

Its not racist the kids were talking to each other! Who cares? I've heard group of white kids calling each other nigga&Hispanics. I have to smh on that kind of foolishness and uneducated! I smh at a group of black kids doing it! It wasn't towards anyone they always try to make themselves the "victim".
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Haha!!! 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LMAO! Uh ok!
Ok first of all when I yell crackers in the grocery store to my kids to get some no one turns around! o_O
Ita not racist the kids werw talking to each other! Who cares? I've heard group of white kids calling each other nigga&Hispanics. I have to smh on that kind of foolishness and uneducated! I smh at a group of black kids doing it! It wasn't towards anyone they always try to make themselves the "victim".

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Right!

Quoting Captzsss:

I so agree with this.

Quoting poppyseed77:

But seriously...who says cracker? No one used that term so I doubt young black boys were calling themselves that, where would they have heard the term? Unless they just watched Eddie Murphy'sraw or something. Story sounds made up to me. The boys would more likely be calling themselves nigga than cracker..

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Seriously!!

Quoting inmybizz:

Haha!!! 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

LMAO! Uh ok!

Ita not racist the kids werw talking to each other! Who cares? I've heard group of white kids calling each other nigga&Hispanics. I have to smh on that kind of foolishness and uneducated! I smh at a group of black kids doing it! It wasn't towards anyone they always try to make themselves the "victim".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN