Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

this chick and her "is this racist?" post!

Posted by   + Show Post
This woman totally made a post about how she brought her kids to the local YMCA and two black boys were running around calling each other crackers. She asked if it was racist ... So more moms commented saying how its offensive and how its okay for them to say it but if one of their kids ran around screaming the n word itd be a war.

Thoughts? I'm annoyed .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Replies (61-63):
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:04 AM
2 moms liked this
In the words of the immortal Pooty Tang...."sa da tay!"

Quoting leaniece:

Lmao, can u dig it?? I'll be on that stump...catch u on the flip side!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Everything else aside; Leaniece, for real did you just say "jive turkey" out loud? Go hug the stump in the corner, NOW! 

Quoting leaniece:

Exactly, I don't know anybody that says that nonsense either! She still stuck in the 1970's! Jive turkey!

Quoting poppyseed77:

But seriously...who says cracker? No one used that term so I doubt young black boys were calling themselves that, where would they have heard the term? Unless they just watched Eddie Murphy'sraw or something. Story sounds made up to me. The boys would more likely be calling themselves nigga than cracker..

I mean damn, at least she could've used the throw back term honkey! As a child that was my favorite.....thank you George Jefferson! 

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
In the words of Dwayne from What's Happening "Hay, Hay, Hay"!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

In the words of the immortal Pooty Tang...."sa da tay!"

Quoting leaniece:

Lmao, can u dig it?? I'll be on that stump...catch u on the flip side!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Everything else aside; Leaniece, for real did you just say "jive turkey" out loud? Go hug the stump in the corner, NOW! 

Quoting leaniece:

Exactly, I don't know anybody that says that nonsense either! She still stuck in the 1970's! Jive turkey!

Quoting poppyseed77:

But seriously...who says cracker? No one used that term so I doubt young black boys were calling themselves that, where would they have heard the term? Unless they just watched Eddie Murphy'sraw or something. Story sounds made up to me. The boys would more likely be calling themselves nigga than cracker..

I mean damn, at least she could've used the throw back term honkey! As a child that was my favorite.....thank you George Jefferson! 

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM
LOL

Quoting leaniece:

No, black kids don't call each other that, it's almost laughable to suggest such nonsense. Why would she jump to that conclusion and not an actual cracker? My kids joke about each other being silly things all the time. This lady is obviously too paranoid over "cracker". I bet if I offered some cheese crackers, she'd be ready to start a riot in MC lol

Quoting SheciaBaby:

It mainly got to me because she said the boys were calling each other crackers... How is that even racist? Two black kids calling each other crackers.....makes no sense

Quoting leaniece:

Lol, I was just about to say this! Totally made up! And u made a valid point.... They DON'T bring up any other races as the boogey man!

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

I personally think she made that story up. They know that race is a hot issue so they make up stuff and run with it. And like always, it's always "the blacks". Hardly ever do they make posts about other races but some of them are obsessed with black folks. For what reason cause they act like we're so so bad, why bother? And the thing is they always have people agreeing with them and their bullcrap and then start yelling "blacks are always screaming racism". Well gotdamn, you stupid sons of bitches wonder why when you're clearly being fucking racist!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN