Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Why? Why? Whhhhhy?

Yesterday me and 2 other females reported to a class. We all showed up me and (I'll call her SGT Greer) showed up early. The other one, I'll call her SGT Robinson showed up right on time. Well me and sgt Robinson aren't going anywhere no time soon. Sgt Greer is leaving next month to change her job. Luck would have it that she I the one who made it into the class. I have the most soldiers out of all 3 of us and my section is pretty busy so I didn't care one way or the other whether I made it in or not because we all have an alternate date for April 1st. I was gonna leave when SGT Robinson calls up the highest ranking sergeant in our unit (first sergeant) and complains about how sgt Greer got into the class, she shouldn't be in it because she's not even staying here anyway. Then she says you sgt Hughes (that's me, lol) go and stay in the class. Like dude, I have no interest in being here. Sgt Greer can keep her spot or you take it cause you're closer to making cut off than I am. She insists no no no no, I go, you stay. I've waited this long, blah blah blah. I should have just said no, peace out, jumped in the impala and rode off into the sunset. I wish I had cause this class is boring me to tears.

Here's the pettiness: sgt Greer and sgt Robinson don't like each other and I guarantee it has something to do with SGT Greer's husband-who truthfully was a man whore. So you're gonna get this woman kicked out of class because you don't like her and then insist that I take her spot when I clearly stated I have more important things to do. I don't understand the pettiness. Like, why hate cause you don't like her and then throw someone else in the middle it when they don't want any parts in it. Cause I damn sure didn't care. Females....why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (11-13):
earthtone
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I have changed! THAT made a huge difference.

Quoting rayroe2:

Thank you. How is your work going? Anything change.

Quoting earthtone:

Sorry to hear about your struggling right now, Rayroe. By no means am I saying that everyone that struggles has a mean heart.

I hope that things get better for you real soon.

Quoting rayroe2:

I am struggling right now lol that is true tho

Quoting earthtone:

I totally get people like that. Robinson will always have it hard because her heart is not right. Mean-spirited people go through alot of unnecessary struggling.

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

What is boils down to is because Robinson doesn't like Greer, she doesn't want to see her pass her up in promotion. Greer is relly close to getting, too. I talked to her today to tell her that I didn't want her thinking that I was trying to take her spot and she understood and explained everything. But thing is, Greer go orders for school and leave next month so she'll be getting promoted in like July. Most likely, Robinson will still be chasing hers. I don't understand people like that.

Quoting earthtone:

Quoting rayroe2:

Right! Thats crazy but I know when I don't wanna deal with people I don't like I avoid/ignore but I don't run lol. I see people like that out. Like they to good to deal with the people of life.

I'm the same way.

OP, she doesn't know how bad she looks. That's the sad part.

mrsary
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:10 AM
What's wrong with women in the Army?? They are lucky UCMJ protects them from getting popped! Some of these women need a good ass kicking.
Tish_Hughes
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Now I'm pissed the hell off because my daughter woke up throwing up but I need the points so im in this stupid class. Had that petty ass female NOT hated on the other, I wouldn't be sitting here waiting for a call from daycare. And just because she doesn't want the chick to make cut off before her but the chick most likely will still make her 6 before Robinson.

Quoting mrsary:

What's wrong with women in the Army?? They are lucky UCMJ protects them from getting popped! Some of these women need a good ass kicking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)