Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whatever you like.....

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM
  • 40 Replies

Is there anything you want to get off of your chest?? if so...post it here..doesnt have to be too serious..like just now....my boss just called && I wanted to say uhhhhhhhhhhh....shhhuuuutttt uppppppppp!!! but i cant...kinda need this job..then bf was driving me crazy yesterday...&& i wanted to say to him...damn u getting on my nerves..you not my damn daddy...even tho i have said it before..he doesnt get it so I stopped...here's the big one bc i know we are all the "perfect" mothers...love our babies to death && they cant do no wrong but last night..one after the other my little had so much they wanted to share with me but i think i was in one of my moods..i couldnt get dinner & them bathed for bed fast enough...lol then i was moving faster than time..looked up && still had 30 mins before bed....anyway they were loving their momma up last night...took all of me not to yell.....get the hell off of my bed && outta my room!! but of course I answered all the same questions over & over...why in the heck does a 4 yr old need to know what time it is all dang day?? im getting Jay a clock...asap..anyway im rambling..bored in the office...so please share..&& make it good im bored...lol

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Well damn!? Do you feel better? WOW!!!

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM

uhhh yea...that was the point of the post..why captial WOW??

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Well damn!? Do you feel better? WOW!!!

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a really bad night last night. I'm running on two hours of sleep because I can't shut my brain off...I've lost my appetite completely again, I haven't eaten in two days...

Captzsss
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel your pain.  Last night DD had so much she wanted to share she couldn't get it out. "Mommy, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when the caterpillar comes out of its chrysalis, it will be a beautiful butterfly. " Mommy, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know our tadpoles are growing legs already."  I wanted to smack her in the back of the head and say, "Get it out already." lol In my head I told DH to go the *uck to sleep at least five times. lol

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:54 AM

LOL...literally LMAO!! I know i read this just right in my head bc i pictured my dd when she does that!! lls...& I say the same...just wana slap 'em on the back & spit it out already!! haha thats funny...& yea Im always wanting my hunni to just shut it...i just smile & say ok hunni...smh you are too funny

Quoting Captzsss:

I feel your pain.  Last night DD had so much she wanted to share she couldn't get it out. "Mommy, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when the caterpillar comes out of its chrysalis, it will be a beautiful butterfly. " Mommy, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know our tadpoles are growing legs already."  I wanted to smack her in the back of the head and say, "Get it out already." lol In my head I told DH to go the *uck to sleep at least five times. lol

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM

ugh...hate when that happens...u need to force yourself to eat a few bites of something

Quoting .Peaches.:

I had a really bad night last night. I'm running on two hours of sleep because I can't shut my brain off...I've lost my appetite completely again, I haven't eaten in two days...

rayroe2
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM

LOL!! dang. That would get old. my daughter keeps making me laugh! I keep telling her to lay down and every time she knows I am focused on what I am doing I catch her she gives me the UH OOH face! lol she keeps spying on me lol my kids trip me out! At least you get to leave work just remember that. You know what is funny in this picture of my and my husband there is a heart in the tree ill take a picture!

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

right..&& im not here for long && whats crazy is when i was home for the last year & a half i couldnt wait to get back here..smh never satisfied!...my kids trip me out too!! I am never bored for too long at home...i have four girls & they are something else

Quoting rayroe2:

LOL!! dang. That would get old. my daughter keeps making me laugh! I keep telling her to lay down and every time she knows I am focused on what I am doing I catch her she gives me the UH OOH face! lol she keeps spying on me lol my kids trip me out! At least you get to leave work just remember that. You know what is funny in this picture of my and my husband there is a heart in the tree ill take a picture!

rayroe2
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Right! We could make real housewives of NC! lol

Quoting TrulyMicka:

right..&& im not here for long && whats crazy is when i was home for the last year & a half i couldnt wait to get back here..smh never satisfied!...my kids trip me out too!! I am never bored for too long at home...i have four girls & they are something else

Quoting rayroe2:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Quoting rayroe2:

Right! We could make real housewives of NC! lol

Quoting TrulyMicka:

Quoting rayroe2:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)