Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Is there anything you want to get off of your chest?? if so...post it here..doesnt have to be too serious..like just now....my boss just called && I wanted to say uhhhhhhhhhhh....shhhuuuutttt uppppppppp!!! but i cant...kinda need this job..then bf was driving me crazy yesterday...&& i wanted to say to him...damn u getting on my nerves..you not my damn daddy...even tho i have said it before..he doesnt get it so I stopped...here's the big one bc i know we are all the "perfect" mothers...love our babies to death && they cant do no wrong but last night..one after the other my little had so much they wanted to share with me but i think i was in one of my moods..i couldnt get dinner & them bathed for bed fast enough...lol then i was moving faster than time..looked up && still had 30 mins before bed....anyway they were loving their momma up last night...took all of me not to yell.....get the hell off of my bed && outta my room!! but of course I answered all the same questions over & over...why in the heck does a 4 yr old need to know what time it is all dang day?? im getting Jay a clock...asap..anyway im rambling..bored in the office...so please share..&& make it good im bored...lol

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Replies (31-40):
poppyseed77
by Pure Awesomeness on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM

My cousin is getting on my damn nerves...always offering unsolicited advice...first it was telling me how may I needed to change something in myself...maybe that's why my relationships didn't work out.  Really b*tch?  Anyway   I finally told her about my pregnancy yest.. Today she sends a txt 1) make sure you have snacks with you 2)  walk a trail if you can so you can stay in shape 3) stretching is important too.   Really??? Walk a f%cking trail???  Should I do that after I put in 8 hrs at work?  And where, pray tell, is this aforementioned trail?  Am I over reacting??? I mean she could have just said are you working out and I would have said yes.   But hey I said thank you like a good citizen and kept it moving 

CafeMom Tickers
kitcal78
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I work with such lazy azz people.  I mean damn how much effort does it take to grab your trash  and take it with you. THE COMPANY VEHICLE IS NOT YOUR PERSON CAR.  WTF  On top of that they treat them like they could care less.  God forbid there are not enough vehicles.  Better yes they are being serviced they go ape sh*t.  Because other people drive them I make sure I leave the vehicle the same way I got.

Sometimes go beyond my paitence and clean the trash out of them or wipe down the dirty window.  I do most of that so I can be comfortable driving it.  Sometimes I wish I could read minds.  Take the trash and put back on there desk.  Please Please remove belongs when you do removals.  I mean damn you took the kids stuff why the eff would you leave it the vehicle for someone else to trip over or have to deal with.  AGAIN THESE VEHICLES ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL CAR YOU ASS HOLES.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm tired of being the good guy.

P.S.  YOU MUST RETURN CAR SEAT WHEN YOU ARE DONE USING THEM.  NOT LEAVE THEM IN THE VEHICLE BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO DAMN LAZY OR IT MAKES YOU DO AN EXTRA EFFING STEP TO BRING IT IN. 

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Lol...pregnancy hormones!!! A lot of ppl & things is going to get on if if your nerves too....ya cousins goes sound annoying enough tho

Quoting poppyseed77:

My cousin is getting on my damn nerves...always offering unsolicited advice...first it was telling me how may I needed to change something in myself...maybe that's why my relationships didn't work out.  Really b*tch?  Anyway   I finally told her about my pregnancy yest.. Today she sends a txt 1) make sure you have snacks with you 2)  walk a trail if you can so you can stay in shape 3) stretching is important too.   Really??? Walk a f%cking trail???  Should I do that after I put in 8 hrs at work?  And where, pray tell, is this aforementioned trail?  Am I over reacting??? I mean she could have just said are you working out and I would have said yes.   But hey I said thank you like a good citizen and kept it moving 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Lmao...wheewww! Good one...I hate messy ppl...Idk if they are lazy or just trifling....my boss is messy like that...for some reason she liks to sat at my desk when I'm out...ckme back to crumbs everywhere...spilled coffee..used paper towels ugh!!!

Quoting kitcal78:

I work with such lazy azz people.  I mean damn how much effort does it take to grab your trash  and take it with you. THE COMPANY VEHICLE IS NOT YOUR PERSON CAR.  WTF  On top of that they treat them like they could care less.  God forbid there are not enough vehicles.  Better yes they are being serviced they go ape sh*t.  Because other people drive them I make sure I leave the vehicle the same way I got.

Sometimes go beyond my paitence and clean the trash out of them or wipe down the dirty window.  I do most of that so I can be comfortable driving it.  Sometimes I wish I could read minds.  Take the trash and put back on there desk.  Please Please remove belongs when you do removals.  I mean damn you took the kids stuff why the eff would you leave it the vehicle for someone else to trip over or have to deal with.  AGAIN THESE VEHICLES ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL CAR YOU ASS HOLES.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm tired of being the good guy.

P.S.  YOU MUST RETURN CAR SEAT WHEN YOU ARE DONE USING THEM.  NOT LEAVE THEM IN THE VEHICLE BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO DAMN LAZY OR IT MAKES YOU DO AN EXTRA EFFING STEP TO BRING IT IN. 

poppyseed77
by Pure Awesomeness on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM

her first response when I told her was...this is a joke, I'm confused....did you get a surrogate?  I was like umm why are you confused, did I tell you I was infertile?  she was like oh cuz you weren't dating anyone......ughhhh

Quoting TrulyMicka:

Lol...pregnancy hormones!!! A lot of ppl & things is going to get on if if your nerves too....ya cousins goes sound annoying enough tho

Quoting poppyseed77:

CafeMom Tickers
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Ha! Oh yeaaa....she is something else

Quoting poppyseed77:

her first response when I told her was...this is a joke, I'm confused....did you get a surrogate?  I was like umm why are you confused, did I tell you I was infertile?  she was like oh cuz you weren't dating anyone......ughhhh

Quoting TrulyMicka:

Quoting poppyseed77:

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I'm kind of late but here's my vent.

I flew home last weekend for CIAA. I only went because my cousin wanted me to go. I get there and I only saw her twice because she was too busy running behind her boyfriend. Smh!!! I feel like I wasted my time and money. Even though it's always good to see your family. It took everything in me not to tell her a** off!! Everyone kept saying "let it go. It's petty." But it's not petty to me. You see him EVERYDAY. Was spending the weekend with me really going to kill you?? I traveled to far for that! I'm fighting the urge (everyday) to call her up and tell her about herself. What she did was selfish and rude!! ****sigh*** I feel better.
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I've allergies since January and I'm tired of being sick.. When will this end!!!!

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Getting on my nerves...but I'm.chilling
psalms91
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Sorry you aren't feeling so great. I have been there with the loss of appetite thing...especially when stressed. Try to eat some cheese,crackers,toast...something to help with keeping your energy.
If you want to message me,feel free.

Quoting rayroe2:

If you need to talk about it because I been the same way you can message me if you want.

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting rayroe2:

I get like that, can you keep protein drinks down?

Quoting .Peaches.:

I had a really bad night last night. I'm running on two hours of sleep because I can't shut my brain off...I've lost my appetite completely again, I haven't eaten in two days...

I'm just really stressed out and depressed....I just don't wanna eat. :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)