Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Oh s••• wha just happened!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Sending man a naked pic/little vid and it sent to everyone in phone.  I mean all of the contacts got it.  What do you do now?

I day dreamed this happened to me.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Replies (31-36):
krisdev67
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:43 AM

lmbo, kinda reminds me of the time one of my graduate classmates accidently sent an email out and everyone in her contacts got it.  It was very obvious that the email was from a married woman to her lover talking about how they enjoyed their time together etc and how they couldn't wait to see each other again etc.  The woman was married and sent out an email to everyone that got the orginal email stating that it came from her SISTER and her sister was trying to write a short story so just ignore it.  Ummmm, yeah I truly don't think anyone bought that one.  It was pretty clear that it was a letter written to a lover.  

Delila12
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Right.

Quoting mrzsimmons322:

Deny Deny Deny

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:52 AM

a girl i was in high school with was on face book messaging a man she clearly was cheating with while her husband was in the hospital and they were talking about meeting up again and the times they were available while her husband was in the hospital.  It all came to me i felt like i was reading a book, but when i check it showed that it sent to a lot of her face book friends her husbands brother included, i never found out how that worked out for her.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

rayroe2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Oh no!! But its Like mom you changed and bathed me oh well. I would just teach my mom how to use her phone and joke with her.

Quoting jinxmom:

If I could find a way to snatch back (pics/vid sent by mistake), I would charge mad $.  [sigh] Idk what to tell you [sigh] other than cry like a baby.  I would have a break down b/c my dd, pastor, dd friends are some of the ppl in my contacts LHM.  What are you going to do?

rayroe2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM
One time when I was little I was calling friends 3way on the house phone and my phone line got crossed over with this girls mom I knew and didn't like (long story short) I told the neighborhood her mom was cheating on her dad on white broad in my window so anyone driving by saw it lol anyways the line crossed over and it was her mom telling some dude the kids are at theirs friends house til 6 and her husband doesn't get off til 10. It was crazy
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM
That is crazy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN