Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am seriously SICK and TIRED of feeling this way.....plz help ladies! +update

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi ladies. I really need advice as far as what to do. I feel like Im crying out/ begging my husband for affection.

Please allow me to some detail of this situation.

My hubby and I have been married for 3 years. We both work outside the home but he is bread winner. I chose to cut the work hours to b a more attentive mother at home. Hes really sweet and respectful to me. He would give his last to anyone of you ladies! But my problem with him is I feel like im at his feet begging for affection. We have a routine of a 10:30 bedtime for us and 9:00 for the kids. If he not wasting our potential alone time on his video games, hes coming to bed sleepy. Every night its either one of the two and am SICK OF IT. he knows how I feel he just keeps saying sorry. I just wish he would use our little time at the end of the day to either wannna have sex or either show a little AFFECTION and ATTENTION to me. I as a women feel stupid if im asking for sex. I feel like our roles have reversed. Im the one hoping it will happen everynight. When he wants sex im normally up for it which makes it seems he gets it when he wants. I dont. I get it depending on him. Lol I seriously hate that cus im a confident girl. This is making me very bitter and I really feel like doing him the way he does me in order to gain some sort of dignity back lol. Im starting to ignore him a lot. Maybe its wrong but I need advice on how to handle this. Can anyone RELATE?? WHAT SHOULD I DO? in your opinion AM I WRONG IN ANYWAY?

*******UPDATE**********

ok so really quick I want to let u ladies know how things went lastnight. First THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ADVICE ♥♥♥. so yesterday I planned on seriously pouring my feelings out to him but before I could even do that he came to me out of nowhere with chocolates and a poem he wrote me basically saying he been letting work stress get to him and basically saying sorry and letting me know what I mean to him and stuff. After that of course he wanted to have wild gorilla ape sex BUT I still really felt the need to express how much his negligence broke my heart. I wanted him to understand that sex wont completely fix things....I need his mind to b RIGHT so next time work gets to him, he wont do me this way again since this has been a repeating issue. We talked all night no sex just seriously talking....do you see where im coming from as to why I did that? I feel it was best:) now tonight is a different story ♥♥
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Replies (21-23):
grownsexy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Wanting sex and wanting attention is two different things. I get frustrated when all I want is some attention and he mistakes it for me wanting sex. It seems like you are feeling neglected both sexually and you are not getting the attention that you desire. Like the ladies above stated I would talk to him about it. When you start talking to him about it please stick to the topic. (in other words don't get into any personal attacks are talking about family members). If you can try and start the conversation with baby I feel like something is wrong. I can't put my finger on what it is but I am not getting the sex from you that I need. To hell with affection at this point, if you need him to lay the pipe then say it. The man can't read your mine. Oh, by the way you are the wife now if you need sex then go for it. You can initiate sex, I remember when my dh told me that I never initiate sex.

You know what you need you are married so you have nothing but time. Make it a point to pay him one complement a day. Encourage him to find something nice to say about you, If you have a moment once in a while stick notes in his pocket saying stuff like I can't wait to see you later tonight. Keep the skillet hot. I use to feel like marriage kills the sex life. I have been with this man for thirty years so I can tell you thats a myth. Life is usually what gets in the way, its our job as a couple to not let life and everyday activites block our love. You have what it takes now work it. It may take sometime but guess what you got life so what you waiting for. Good luck to you.

Chicagochic_
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Oh my God thank you so much for that encouragement and inspiration! U remind me ot my aunties! I wanna talk to u all the time now! Lol

Quoting grownsexy:

Wanting sex and wanting attention is two different things. I get frustrated when all I want is some attention and he mistakes it for me wanting sex. It seems like you are feeling neglected both sexually and you are not getting the attention that you desire. Like the ladies above stated I would talk to him about it. When you start talking to him about it please stick to the topic. (in other words don't get into any personal attacks are talking about family members). If you can try and start the conversation with baby I feel like something is wrong. I can't put my finger on what it is but I am not getting the sex from you that I need. To hell with affection at this point, if you need him to lay the pipe then say it. The man can't read your mine. Oh, by the way you are the wife now if you need sex then go for it. You can initiate sex, I remember when my dh told me that I never initiate sex.

You know what you need you are married so you have nothing but time. Make it a point to pay him one complement a day. Encourage him to find something nice to say about you, If you have a moment once in a while stick notes in his pocket saying stuff like I can't wait to see you later tonight. Keep the skillet hot. I use to feel like marriage kills the sex life. I have been with this man for thirty years so I can tell you thats a myth. Life is usually what gets in the way, its our job as a couple to not let life and everyday activites block our love. You have what it takes now work it. It may take sometime but guess what you got life so what you waiting for. Good luck to you.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
grownsexy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Just msg me girl I will answer you back. Make it a great day.

Quoting Chicagochic_:

Oh my God thank you so much for that encouragement and inspiration! U remind me ot my aunties! I wanna talk to u all the time now! Lol

Quoting grownsexy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)