Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

It's baby time !!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:03 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Around 5 this morning Ashley started having contractions I told her to relax take a shower and ill call her doctor. They didn't want her to come in yet but her contractions are becoming more frequent and it's time to take her in . My father in law is on his way over to watch the kids. Oh and it snowed here they canceled school so lucky her . It's baby time I'm excited and nervous who knows how she'll act when we get home with the baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Yay! Happy birthday wittle baby :D this time is so exciting. Congrats to Ashley!
Delila12
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Congrats to her!
2timezthefun
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Ill keep you guys updated and post pics she's 3cm and as of now she's claiming she doesn't want any meds

Quoting leaniece:

Yay! Happy birthday wittle baby :D this time is so exciting. Congrats to Ashley!
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Congrats to her!!
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Lol@ AS OF NOW no meds... She's a trooper if she goes through the whole labor with no meds! Kudos to the ladies, here, that did :D

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Ill keep you guys updated and post pics she's 3cm and as of now she's claiming she doesn't want any meds

Quoting leaniece:

AJW914
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Congratulations! I'm in my third trimester and not quite there but in like a couple weeks so I'm getting excited.
2timezthefun
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM
The doctor broke her water at around 2 and she got an epidural at 4 she's 5 cm now but they have the oxygen mask on her because the baby heartbeat is a little on the low side

Quoting leaniece:

Lol@ AS OF NOW no meds... She's a trooper if she goes through the whole labor with no meds! Kudos to the ladies, here, that did :D

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting leaniece:

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Oh wow, they broke her water. She's going to be having that baby soon :) . Do they know the sex??

Quoting 2timezthefun:

The doctor broke her water at around 2 and she got an epidural at 4 she's 5 cm now but they have the oxygen mask on her because the baby heartbeat is a little on the low side

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting leaniece:

2timezthefun
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Yes she's having a boy but hasn't decided on a name yet it's between
Jaelin Anthony
Robert Lorenzo
Julian Amari
I'm just excited for him to come babies are a blessing

Quoting leaniece:

Oh wow, they broke her water. She's going to be having that baby soon :) . Do they know the sex??

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting leaniece:

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Those sound like great names to choose from. Congrats again :) tell her to rest as much as she can before she gets home with the baby. I was too excited with my first and could NOT sleep at all! I wish I did lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN