Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Around 5 this morning Ashley started having contractions I told her to relax take a shower and ill call her doctor. They didn't want her to come in yet but her contractions are becoming more frequent and it's time to take her in . My father in law is on his way over to watch the kids. Oh and it snowed here they canceled school so lucky her . It's baby time I'm excited and nervous who knows how she'll act when we get home with the baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Replies (11-13):
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Congratulations to her! My daughters middle name is Amari!!!
rayroe2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Wow. Can't wait for a update!

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Around 5 this morning Ashley started having contractions I told her to relax take a shower and ill call her doctor. They didn't want her to come in yet but her contractions are becoming more frequent and it's time to take her in . My father in law is on his way over to watch the kids. Oh and it snowed here they canceled school so lucky her . It's baby time I'm excited and nervous who knows how she'll act when we get home with the baby.
rayroe2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Wow. Can't wait for a update!

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN