Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Insanity anyone? We got it

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

Dh got Insanity, i know and i have seen that it is really hard work, but we are going to do it(lord bless it we finish and see excellent results).  Am i scared Yes!, am i confident in myself with it No!  Which is why i am posting it so i have to stick with it so when people ask how im doing with it i  can actually have an answer, and not avoid the comment.  Wish me luck, oh by the way if anyone else has it join in with me.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ginene
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Whew! Good luck! I'm doing Slim in 6 on the burn it up level. Scared to try insanity because of the name. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Right F the name i caught a glimpse of the warm up all i could think was warm up my ass.  My sister and niece couldn't do it and they are in pretty good shape, so im screwed but gonna stick to it. lol 

Quoting ginene:

Whew! Good luck! I'm doing Slim in 6 on the burn it up level. Scared to try insanity because of the name. Lol

ginene
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Lol I heard about it and I knew I wasn't doing that. My buddy is doing it and she almost passed out but she is still doing it. It's been a little over a week for her.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Right F the name i caught a glimpse of the warm up all i could think was warm up my ass.  My sister and niece couldn't do it and they are in pretty good shape, so im screwed but gonna stick to it. lol 

Quoting ginene:

Britt_Bratt
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:50 PM

New here. I just got Insanity and took a quick look at it. Needless to say, I am frightened to try it. 

MomRocs1102
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Okay lol we can be scared together lol, when are you going to start 

Quoting Britt_Bratt:

New here. I just got Insanity and took a quick look at it. Needless to say, I am frightened to try it. 

Britt_Bratt
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been "starting" for 3 days now! lol 

AlliviasMommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Hard? Yes. Boring? Yes. Waste of money? Yes. Don't believe the hype.So, like alot of ppl, I watched the infomercial and was inspired. I really thought that Insanity was the fitness program I was looking for. No equipment needed, and look at the results! So, I laid down the cash and bought the program.My dispute is that people are paying in the neighborhood of $200 for a hot, photogenic guy to tell them to do variations of basic cardio moves at a vigorous pace. That's the only "secret" to Insanity. Do jumping jacks, jogging in place and push ups as hard and fast as you can for 30 minutes straight. The program gets old quick. I could do this all for free. You can get ripped rather quickly just by watching the commercial!And it's not very practical to use in your living room if you have any loose items on shelves. I got tired of knocking things over,vibrating everything and waking up my children.Also, get ready for rug burn :D

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I agree with all of this. I enjoy working out at the gym

Quoting AlliviasMommy:

Hard? Yes. Boring? Yes. Waste of money? Yes. Don't believe the hype.So, like alot of ppl, I watched the infomercial and was inspired. I really thought that Insanity was the fitness program I was looking for. No equipment needed, and look at the results! So, I laid down the cash and bought the program.My dispute is that people are paying in the neighborhood of $200 for a hot, photogenic guy to tell them to do variations of basic cardio moves at a vigorous pace. That's the only "secret" to Insanity. Do jumping jacks, jogging in place and push ups as hard and fast as you can for 30 minutes straight. The program gets old quick. I could do this all for free. You can get ripped rather quickly just by watching the commercial!And it's not very practical to use in your living room if you have any loose items on shelves. I got tired of knocking things over,vibrating everything and waking up my children.Also, get ready for rug burn :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)