• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fatetile attraction?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM
  • 5 Replies
Please ignore the first word. Who found theirs?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Are you asking? Have we ever had a guy or gal who was obsessed with us. Broke up, they stalked , harass. If so? I have my children father, stalked me, broke my door down. He went to jail. Got out met his current gf, now me him we cool. He aint obsessed with me anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM

yeah pretty much. Its like a novel romance.

Quoting hopealways4019:

Are you asking? Have we ever had a guy or gal who was obsessed with us. Broke up, they stalked , harass. If so? I have my children father, stalked me, broke my door down. He went to jail. Got out met his current gf, now me him we cool. He aint obsessed with me anymore.

rayroe2
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM

LOL! NEVERMIND I hate talking on a computer. lol It like having love for someone so deep it remind you of a novel romance! like your life could be a book...I feel that way sometimes and I was just seeing if anyone could relate to that.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM
2 moms liked this

damn...thgt i was reading my own...but he busted my kitchen window out..& still hasnt found a gf that he can keep...but hes not obessed anymore...i hope...i limit my convo & time with him...I soo wish he would find somebody nice..& encourages him to do more for his children

Quoting hopealways4019:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)