Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

venting

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM
  • 16 Replies
So I posted about getting to nj to go to court to face my mom for domestic violence. Well here comes my vent

Can't wait to walk from the airport in 29 degree weather tommrw morning... -_- so.annoyed that everyone sucks me drive for help but nobody wants to help me out by simply picking me up from Newark airport. I have to take the train from the airport to Penn station nwk and walk up to broad and market and take the bus all by myself carrying my bags, standing waiting for a bus that may not show if the snows bad enough in 20 something degree weather. Real fucking fabulous
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisdev67
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Wow, hopefully it won't be that cold tomorrow and your walk won't be long.

MamaFrankie
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM
It's going to be 29 degrees, my walk is a good 15 mins Or more depending if there is snow like the forecast calls for.

Mind you I have a heart defect.I can't be in the cold long. My aunt lives 10 mins from the airport she won't pick me up bc "I have a my own life it just can't stop for other people."

I'm more worried about standing I'm the cold waiting on the bus

Quoting krisdev67:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krisdev67
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Damn, that's crazy!  If that were my family I wouldn't even have to ask they would volunteer.  

Quoting MamaFrankie:

It's going to be 29 degrees, my walk is a good 15 mins Or more depending if there is snow like the forecast calls for.

Mind you I have a heart defect.I can't be in the cold long. My aunt lives 10 mins from the airport she won't pick me up bc "I have a my own life it just can't stop for other people."

Quoting krisdev67:

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Call a taxi
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:11 PM
O_o your aunt said what??!!! As if the airport is out of the way. And you're not asking her for hours and hours of her time. Smh! Hopefully someone will come through for you.

Quoting MamaFrankie:

Quoting krisdev67:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Depending on the bus you're catching, you may be able to catch it directly from the train station. 70, 39, 21, 25, 31, 1 etc., all leave from the station.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaFrankie
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Yeah no lucky me needs to take the number 13

Quoting Litlmama87:

Depending on the bus you're catching, you may be able to catch it directly from the train station. 70, 39, 21, 25, 31, 1 etc., all leave from the station.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitcal78
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Damn I live in not too fare from Penn Station in Newark. I was on my way to Wal-Mart around that time. Inbox next time. The day before you come. I'll give you a ride.
I'm lucky my family is pretty decent about helping each other out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Frankie I am really trying to understand why your family acts like that to you? Is you family history an untold story? Is this Aunt your mother's sister because that might explain why she said that? You are in my prays. Please keep us posted on the situation.

MamaFrankie
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Yes my moms sister . My aunt hates my mom

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Frankie I am really trying to understand why your family acts like that to you? Is you family history an untold story? Is this Aunt your mother's sister because that might explain why she said that? You are in my prays. Please keep us posted on the situation.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)