Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

**naughty post**

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:39 PM
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do you have an alter ego in the bedroom?i.e. sweet demeanor in public, straight ho in the bed?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Mmmmm.......maybe?

sexy

poppyseed77
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM

For some reason, people who don't know me well think I am a prude.  I can be very by the book.  I believe in social decorum and get irritated when people don't follow basic rules of etiquette.  I also wear glasses and like to read and am in  a nerdy profession sooooo *shrug*.  But those that do know me well my fwb, ex bf's, ex lovers.... they know whats up ;-).  

sealed lip

The only thing I can't do is anal....cuz I mean....it hurts!  

CafeMom Tickers
alisheamonet33
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

i have my moments in the bed room where i can be a hoe down for whatever then i have those times when i be like um no I'm not doing that . lol drives him nuts he never knows who hes going to get !

alisheamonet33
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM
4 moms liked this

done right anal can  be the best  ijs!

Quoting poppyseed77:

For some reason, people who don't know me well think I am a prude.  I can be very by the book.  I believe in social decorum and get irritated when people don't follow basic rules of etiquette.  I also wear glasses and like to read and am in  a nerdy profession sooooo *shrug*.  But those that do know me well my fwb, ex bf's, ex lovers.... they know whats up ;-).  

sealed lip

Simply3
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:49 PM
I'm known to have a sweet demeanor ;-)
poppyseed77
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:52 PM

LOL, I have decided I will save it for my husband...whenever I finally get married :-) Something for him to look fwd to

Quoting alisheamonet33:

Quoting poppyseed77:

sealed lip

CafeMom Tickers
alisheamonet33
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:53 PM

i understand that

Quoting poppyseed77:

LOL, I have decided I will save it for my husband...whenever I finally get married :-) Something for him to look fwd to

Quoting alisheamonet33:

Quoting poppyseed77:

sealed lip

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:53 PM
My cousin tried it and she said the orgasm made her mouth numbed bc it was so intense.

Quoting alisheamonet33:

i understand that

Quoting poppyseed77:

Quoting alisheamonet33:

Quoting poppyseed77:

sealed lip

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I am very demure and modest.. very composed and classy.. but when the lights go out that all goes out the window
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't be givin away all my secrets, but wigs and outfits play a role sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN