Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

How would you handle this? *UPDATE*

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  • 9 Replies

So a co worker and i were talking last night about random stuff. We were slow and had barely no customers so we were talking about everything under the sun. Anyways we got on the topic of guys and I tell her about the 21 yeast old from next week and i was telling her how FWB got an attitude.

Next question out of her mouth was is he good? I asked her who? She said fwb. I told her we don't sleep together lol anyways after we went back and forth for awhile, she said he had told her a couple of mouths ago that we were sleeping together. I highly doubt this but i was like f*#k it, yea we're sleeping together. She continued to ask more questions to which i told her were none of her business (size, length,etc.)

Now that I've thought about it  if he really didn't tell her and it gets back to him that i told her, he'll be pissed because no one is supposed to know about us although everyone in the store practically does simply because we flirt like hell.

Anyways, so now I'm trying to figure out whether to ask him if he has told anyone about us. Not mentioning names or anything but just bring it up in conversation. If he had then that's on him rather then on me kwim? Would you drop it or ask about it?

**Pretend for a moment this is a standard fwb thing. No one is married, separated or whatever. Yes now I know that business and pleasure don't mix. Other than he or I  geting jealous when the other person is around certain people  we are pretty cool about the situation.**

UPDATE: So I asked him at work last night whether he had told her we were together and he said yes. So at least I know she wasn't lying when she said that. Everything is all well now so I'm good. Just tired from work last night. Hope this day goes by quick or I may just have to clock out and go to sleep because I am so tired.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MsCryStyle
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM
3 moms liked this
Wow if a female coworker wants to know if it was good and size and length etc. She is too up in your business or she is trying to get some details so she can throw it at him herself. The only time I would ask questions like that is to my bestie and probably not even then... maybe ;) but I wouldn't say anything. It might start something unnecessary at work. And don't tell her anything else. I don't like how nosey she is lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krisdev67
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

If it were me I would never have told her how FWB reacted.  You opened yourself up to be asked questions about you and him.  IMO it doesn't matter if he told her or not, YOU basically told her something was going on when you told her about his reaction.  From the sounds of it you must want people on your job to know, my question is why?  If you and he had an understanding that no one would know then why would you open yourself up?  Why answer her questions?  Even if she said he told her that then I personally would have just let her think what she wanted to and not have confirmed anything.  I could go on but that's enough.  You totally opened yourself up and I think that you wanted her to know, maybe so you could pump her for information. IDK

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:03 PM

What information could she give me if I'm the one sleeping with him? No I don't want anyone to know. I don't want people all in my business like that. I do know that a couple of guys I work with us know about it but thats because he told them himself. I have a reputation to maintain as far as work goes. If people speculate about things then thats on them.

Quoting krisdev67:

If it were me I would never have told her how FWB reacted.  You opened yourself up to be asked questions about you and him.  IMO it doesn't matter if he told her or not, YOU basically told her something was going on when you told her about his reaction.  From the sounds of it you must want people on your job to know, my question is why?  If you and he had an understanding that no one would know then why would you open yourself up?  Why answer her questions?  Even if she said he told her that then I personally would have just let her think what she wanted to and not have confirmed anything.  I could go on but that's enough.  You totally opened yourself up and I think that you wanted her to know, maybe so you could pump her for information. IDK

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM
8 moms liked this
She was fishing for information and you took the bait
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Now Diva are we sure he not hitting her as well..!!!!!!!!!!

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:23 AM

BUMP!

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Gurl when are you gone learn to stop tapping with them chicks u work with??? If you must talk to pass the time then you be the listener....keep ya business to ya self....or just talk about random shit ...keep changing the subject if u have to

Can such&such work it...he looks like he gotta big one
U: gurl u crazy...but did u see that lady almost burst her ass on the way out earlier today?!
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM
She wants some of the fwb...... That's the reason for all the questions.......
poppyseed77
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Sexy Diva I don't like this guy....your fwb (not that my opinion matters)  You should be mad that he put your business out there like that...that's why this chick was trying to confirm thats his fault.  She prolly wants to go there and wants to make sure its worth the journey.  Maybe he is hitting on her ( just speculating).  This is getting messy...I think

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)