Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Changing his cellphone number?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:17 PM
  • 31 Replies

If your old man wanted to change his number all of a sudden what would you think of that? I asked him at first he said he wanted too, then he said he wanted to start fresh.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Hey I'm quick to change numbers but normally it's because someone has it and you no longer want them to. A fresh start from what?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
OMG!!! Jax is gonna go off the deep end!! Even deeper! lol
Yesterday at 11:47 AM
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I have no clue? I don't think everything has an hidden agenda. So IDK?
mamaofficer
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Hey I'm quick to change numbers but normally it's because someone has it and you no longer want them to. A fresh start from what?

I want to know that answer too

mamaofficer
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Ok he said he is taking a old man advice, that why he changed it.

krisdev67
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:41 PM
3 moms liked this

IMO, if my man wanted to change his number I would think that there was someone/people out there that had it and he didn't want them to contact him anymore.  IE; females.  I know years ago my cousin changed his cell and sent a random text out to the family.  Come to find out he was cheating on his wife with this chick and ALL HELL broke loose when he tried to get rid of her.

So, I would guess that what he means is that he's truly ready to you and him to make it work without any interruptions.  However, if we were supposed to be exclusive then my hair would be standing up on my hair.  If it's been an off/of thing and he's made that decision it could be a good thing.  I would most definately sit back and watch his actions, they most definately speak louder than words.

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:47 PM
That he honestly wanted a fresh start. Some dude from my past (like 6 years ago past) called me the other day and because of that I'm changing my number. My past is my past and their are some people I want to leave there. I don't know. Sometimes it's about leaving your old life behind and cutting people out.
Dana267
by Group Mod on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL @ old man

Dana267
by Group Mod on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM

That sounds kinda strange to me.

mamaofficer
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Quoting krisdev67:

IMO, if my man wanted to change his number I would think that there was someone/people out there that had it and he didn't want them to contact him anymore.  IE; females.  I know years ago my cousin changed his cell and sent a random text out to the family.  Come to find out he was cheating on his wife with this chick and ALL HELL broke loose when he tried to get rid of her.

So, I would guess that what he means is that he's truly ready to you and him to make it work without any interruptions.  However, if we were supposed to be exclusive then my hair would be standing up on my hair.  If it's been an off/of thing and he's made that decision it could be a good thing.  I would most definately sit back and watch his actions, they most definately speak louder than words.

He said since he wants to get married a old man gave him this advise.

krisdev67
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Sounds like he's most definately making steps in the right direction. If it were me I would go to marital counseling so that we could really put some things on the table and think about them (how we would handle them) prior to getting married. Mainly child rearing, bills, friends, family etc.

GL

Quoting mamaofficer:

Quoting krisdev67:

He said since he wants to get married a old man gave him this advise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)