Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe if they start charging kids as adults shit like this will STOP!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:19 AM
  • 17 Replies

Two boys attempted to rob a woman taking a walk with her 13 month old baby when she was asked to give them her money she responded that she didnt have any money.  The boys then pushed her shot her and the baby in the head. boys were between 10-15yrs old.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/antonio-santiago-west-dead-georgia-baby-killed_n_2931273.html

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alisheamonet33
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:23 AM

wow thats terrible . i tottaly agree if kids want to do terrible things like this they need to face the same time a adult would

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Wtf here they would be tried as adults
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Happened about an hour from me.....

poor baby.....

and it's one of the main reasons I refuse to go to Brunswick,.

babyblue415
by SwedensFinest on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this

yup they should get life. idc how old they are

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Crazy as hell but Life is tooo good for them!!!!!!!!

Bunsmommy
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Watching her on the news this morning here in Atlanta (where this happened) and something about this story just seems off. Nevertheless, a 17 y.o. has been arrested and is being charged as an adult. There are many instances where teens are charged as adults and it has yet to deter others from wanting to become criminals. There are lots of things that drive a person to criminal acts, sometimes there are warning signs that people need to tune in on and address.
massenberg
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

oh yes i heard that on news today its a damn shame she was minig her own bussiness taking her baby for a stroll its just now safe anymore. And yes i agree if the do adult crimes they shld do adult time . thats whats wrong with them today bc they are juviniles they get away with s--- but that must stop! treat like a crimnal put em in there with the harden criminals and let them c how it feels.

Sigmalade
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:39 PM

horrible, there need to be program in place to deter behavior and when people break the law they should be charged as adults. i walk with something when i go out and more people are going to start being that way.

VADIVA23
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:25 AM
It seem like thiers more to this story why would two boys shoot a baby in the head and not shoot the person thier robbing they only shoot her once in the leg that's strange
Bunsmommy
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Then as a mother if you have your purse and someone is screaming for your money instead of saying "I have no money" don't you just hand over your purse? She still had hers! In her tv interview where she's doing the crying/sobbing voice there is not one tear on her face.....your baby is gone taking in front of you, why are you this calm? She originally told the news that the kids were only about 10; a 17 y.o. and 14 y.o. were arrested and the 17 y.o. is being charged as an adult. Her story and the vibe she gives off reminds me of Susan Smith and her infamous "two black men car jacked me and kidnapped my babies!"

Quoting VADIVA23:

It seem like thiers more to this story why would two boys shoot a baby in the head and not shoot the person thier robbing they only shoot her once in the leg that's strange

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)