Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It irritates me that race seems to matter at times there is a bigger issue to be concerned about!!!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

A 300lb sign fell on a family today at the Birmingham,al airport leaving the family injured, but their baby who seemed to be at least 1yrs old wasn't breathing on his/her own and all the comments i see regarding the situation are people wondering what race put the sign up.  Its irritating the firs thing i did was pray for the family and that the baby makes it out of this okay, but all everyone else could do was wonder what minority put the sign up for a cheap price and didn't do a good job.  I am frustrated with the ignorance of Americans as a whole at this point.  Also people are commenting about the family just hit the lotto with this happening to them i am blown away any mom would rather have their child alive and well in their arms instead of a million dollar check.

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Tish_Hughes
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I hear ya.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Right..that's sad.

I wouldnt hire those works again...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I hate the fact that we cant be humans insist of a color...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)