Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Doucheing is only for African American women ?

Posted by   + Show Post
Just read a post and a Caucasian women thought only african American women douche. So my question is how many of us do ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM
I'm sad that she knows that.......

Quoting CoolRelax:

Ray I had NO IDEA that's what folks were really using douche for.  SMH!!! 

QuRay oting rayroe2:

Lamo! People don't wanna admit it...I tried it one time and got huge infection from it because my body was allergic.... so really people get it to douche their ass....mostly gay guys and butt fetish people buy them...dam it cool...why did you have to point it out...:)

Quoting CoolRelax:

No, I'm not a doucher.  Got the lesson from my mom decades ago that it wasn't good for you.  I thought just the opposite, that perhaps douching was a white woman thing, because that's all I see on the box and in the commercials, lol.  

So that leaves another question:  if white women thought we were using it, and we thought white women were using it, who is actually purchasing the douche???  It stays stocked up!  Perhaps we should reach out to Mamas Latinas or something, see if it's them. 

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao! Very true.

Quoting Bunsmommy:Aren't they always concerned with the flower that blooms between our thighs?
And like Akingsmom said the only women I've ever seen in a commercial talking about "I don't feel so fresh down there" were of Caucasian descent. And even then after saying to myself "well damn bitch bathe and you might not have that problem!" I've never and I do mean NEVER been concerned with what they do with their vaginas! Wish they'd learn to do the same!

Quoting leaniece:Not me. This lady needs a hobby if she's worried about AA vaginas.
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Negative

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:23 PM
the girly cleans herself, no douching needed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tish_Hughes
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:55 PM
They all up in out everythings.

Quoting leaniece:

Not me. This lady needs a hobby if she's worried about AA vaginas.
jenmomx3
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

If thats the case, why are the commercials mostly caucasian women?? Smh..I have never heard of such a thing, and as far as I knew, most women don't douche anyway......its actually bad for you.

Angeliquer13
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Well I guess I got my answer !
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Girl right! LOL With that foolishness!

Quoting jenmomx3:

If thats the case, why are the commercials mostly caucasian women?? Smh..I have never heard of such a thing, and as far as I knew, most women don't douche anyway......its actually bad for you.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Use a effin' wash cloth! Rinsing in the shower with a bar of soap and your hands is not getting the job done!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Aren't they always concerned with the flower that blooms between our thighs?
And like Akingsmom said the only women I've ever seen in a commercial talking about "I don't feel so fresh down there" were of Caucasian descent. And even then after saying to myself "well damn bitch bathe and you might not have that problem!" I've never and I do mean NEVER been concerned with what they do with their vaginas! Wish they'd learn to do the same!

Quoting leaniece:

Not me. This lady needs a hobby if she's worried about AA vaginas.

lol

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I've heard that before! Sad don't wanna really want to know it! lol

Quoting Bunsmommy:

I'm sad that she knows that.......

Quoting CoolRelax:

Ray I had NO IDEA that's what folks were really using douche for.  SMH!!! 

QuRay oting rayroe2:

Lamo! People don't wanna admit it...I tried it one time and got huge infection from it because my body was allergic.... so really people get it to douche their ass....mostly gay guys and butt fetish people buy them...dam it cool...why did you have to point it out...:)

Quoting CoolRelax:

No, I'm not a doucher.  Got the lesson from my mom decades ago that it wasn't good for you.  I thought just the opposite, that perhaps douching was a white woman thing, because that's all I see on the box and in the commercials, lol.  

So that leaves another question:  if white women thought we were using it, and we thought white women were using it, who is actually purchasing the douche???  It stays stocked up!  Perhaps we should reach out to Mamas Latinas or something, see if it's them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)