Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Ladies/mothers/queens--
im sure that we are all aware now of how the enemy comes to kill steal and destroy. whenever you observe him trolling thru our beautiful sight, PLEASE DON'T ENTICE HIM WITH A RESPONSE!! don't argue with fools. because afar its difficult to determine who is who.. lets not let these bitches make trash of what we have. love y'all.. good night!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (101-109):
I.spit.glitter
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM

aw that stinks :( feel better

I'm good thanks :) job searching, it's not easy

Quoting nikabear:

Nursing a migraine. How are you???

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Hello :D How r ya?

Quoting nikabear:

Hey pink!!!!!!

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

I see you a lot too. I am going to do my best to lay low, not sure how long that will last because I cannot resist.

Quoting CoolRelax:

Girl you know my silly butt has been hanging in MC too.  I see you over there from time to time.  MC is like Springer, I know I shouldn't indulge but it's just too entertaining.  I always feel like a better person/mom after reading some of those train wrecks, lol. 

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

:D yes it's me I missed y'all. I've stayed away too long. 

Quoting CoolRelax:

Pink is that you?? 

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

I'm joking, I'm a regular with new name. Going off of her post body.

Quoting leaniece:

???

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Is this a Christian group and nobody told me? Sup chicas :D

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Thanks! And job searching these days is so hard!!!

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Quoting nikabear:

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Quoting nikabear:

Hey pink!!!!!!

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

I see you a lot too. I am going to do my best to lay low, not sure how long that will last because I cannot resist.

Quoting CoolRelax:

Girl you know my silly butt has been hanging in MC too.  I see you over there from time to time.  MC is like Springer, I know I shouldn't indulge but it's just too entertaining.  I always feel like a better person/mom after reading some of those train wrecks, lol. 

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Quoting CoolRelax:

Pink is that you?? 

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Quoting leaniece:

???

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

I.spit.glitter
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:47 PM

well I have I no choice but success :)

Quoting nikabear:

Thanks! And job searching these days is so hard!!!

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Quoting nikabear:

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Quoting nikabear:

Hey pink!!!!!!

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Quoting CoolRelax:

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Quoting CoolRelax:

Pink is that you?? 

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Quoting leaniece:

???

Quoting I.spit.glitter:

Deezeekay
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:41 PM

AWWWWW MAN!!!!! Hopefully the powers that be at CM deleted this crazy heffa's account :( Bitches still crazy up here.

Quoting leaniece:

I think Curious George sent in some back up! There was a girl that called out Ray Ray, saying " Rayroe, why are you acting black! You are a trader" ...then she called us black ghetto bitches...I said she was nasty, pale herpes infested.. Listened to a little "suit and tie" that Hottmomma posted😎 then once she realized she wasn't hitting a nerve with us, she started posting lynching pictures. We made fun of her some more, Then the post went poof. I hope I caught u up girl😉

Quoting Delila12:

What happened? What did I miss?

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM
The gates stay open girl.... Nothing has changed unfortunately.😔

Quoting Deezeekay:

AWWWWW MAN!!!!! Hopefully the powers that be at CM deleted this crazy heffa's account :( Bitches still crazy up here.

Quoting leaniece:

I think Curious George sent in some back up! There was a girl that called out Ray Ray, saying " Rayroe, why are you acting black! You are a trader" ...then she called us black ghetto bitches...I said she was nasty, pale herpes infested.. Listened to a little "suit and tie" that Hottmomma posted😎 then once she realized she wasn't hitting a nerve with us, she started posting lynching pictures. We made fun of her some more, Then the post went poof. I hope I caught u up girl😉

Quoting Delila12:

Deezeekay
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

My memory ain't nowhere where it used to be-I just wanna try to get this straight; AAM use to be private and owned by a sista; our group was popular and laid back (with hints of the ocassional fuckery now and again) . The sista that owned the group turned it over to the current owner and Head Amins (Good White Folks?), who then turned around and made it public? And they (the Owner and Head Admins), kinda sits back and watch crazy people try to destroy something that was once good? Am I anywhere near the truth with what I just typed?  If not, please tell me what happened to this group :(

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting Deezeekay:

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting Delila12:

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM
That's it. You broke it down to a T! If only it would go private again.

Quoting Deezeekay:

My memory ain't nowhere where it used to be-I just wanna try to get
this straight; AAM use to be private and owned by a sista; our group was popular and laid back (with hints of the ocassional fuckery now and again) . The sista that owned the group turned it over to the current owner and Head Amins (Good White Folks?), who then turned around and made it public? And they (the Owner and Head Admins), kinda sits back and watch crazy people try to destroy something that was once good? Am I anywhere near the truth with what I just typed?  If not, please tell me what happened to this group :(

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting Deezeekay:

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting Delila12:

Deezeekay
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't remember who the original owner of the group was-is she still here? If so, I would like to ask her what does she think of her creation now? I would also ask her would she turn over her group now if she knew it would turn out to be like this?  I guess the current owners made her an offer she could not refuse. I wish we could petition and ask for our privacy back-and get Black ownership back. I doubt that will ever happen.   

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting Deezeekay:

this straight; AAM use to be private and owned by a sista; our group was popular and laid back (with hints of the ocassional fuckery now and again) . The sista that owned the group turned it over to the current owner and Head Amins (Good White Folks?), who then turned around and made it public? And they (the Owner and Head Admins), kinda sits back and watch crazy people try to destroy something that was once good? Am I anywhere near the truth with what I just typed?  If not, please tell me what happened to this group :(

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting Deezeekay:

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting Delila12:

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I seen the original mom's pic and screen name but never actually talked to her. I would assume she would not like how her creation has turned into a circus party! But I must say that most of the ladies here are cool as hell. When the trolls do come here, we stand together with our "troll be-gone" spray and aim for the face!! Lol

Quoting Deezeekay:

I don't remember who the original owner of the group was-is she still here? If so, I would like to ask her what does she think of her creation now? I would also ask her would she turn over her group now if she knew it would turn out to be like this?  I guess the current owners made her an offer she could not refuse. I wish we could petition and ask for our privacy back-and get Black ownership back. I doubt that will ever happen.   

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting Deezeekay:

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting Deezeekay:

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting Delila12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN