Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I guess I CAN take my nap (in peace) today!

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM
  • 11 Replies

I just realized....I've got dinner in the oven, and its not even noon yet. I'm almost lost, because I did most of my housework yesterday. I got a slightly panicky "Now what do I do with the rest of my day?" feeling o_O

I don't get free time often, not with 3 girls (2 in school, 1 still at home), so when I do, I almost never know what to do with it. I can hardly wait for 2:00....that's kinda sad LOL

Anywhoo....what do you guys have planned for today? I do have to start doing hair later on tonight though...not looking forward to THAT.

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenmomx3
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm getting out of here (work) in a half hour, going to a vision appointment, and then shopping...Turning Dirty Thirty on Easter, so I will partying the weekend away...kids are with family, and I have my designated driver lined up!!

Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Movies with the fam. Im scared
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Whatsup Aries!  I turn 34 on Monday. 

Quoting jenmomx3:

I'm getting out of here (work) in a half hour, going to a vision appointment, and then shopping...Turning Dirty Thirty on Easter, so I will partying the weekend away...kids are with family, and I have my designated driver lined up!!

joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:44 AM
I have to get my house in order for the little ones 5th bday. Most if my family is coming into town for it. I have to get tables and chairs set up, mini cake and cupcakes baked, food prepped to go in the oven tonight. Take cupcakes to her preschool, for the class party. Do both girls hair tonight. Finish two rainbow tutu orders, plus mail off these slouchy beanies with matching infinity scarves that I crocheted. I think that's it.
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Welp, I just had to go online and order refills for my scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaner kit.  Seriously, I've never enjoyed cleaning the toilet this much.  Damn that's a little sad, but you can flush the little brushes.  

I'm also waiting for the good ladies at cm to send me my bounty dura towel sample so I can try them out.  I really want to try those and I was soooo glad I don't have to buy them first.

By B-day is Monday, so I'm planning what I want to do that day.  Hubby doesn't work but the kids are home all day with my aunt so no extra nooky time.  I'm thinking I'll go and get my afro trimmed up and my feet de-clawed.

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:49 AM
What I wouldn't do for a nap right now.. tmrw going to see temptation, church Sunday.
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Quoting CoolRelax:

Welp, I just had to go online and order refills for my scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaner kit.  Seriously, I've never enjoyed cleaning the toilet this much.  Damn that's a little sad, but you can flush the little brushes.  

I'm also waiting for the good ladies at cm to send me my bounty dura towel sample so I can try them out.  I really want to try those and I was soooo glad I don't have to buy them first.

By B-day is Monday, so I'm planning what I want to do that day.  Hubby doesn't work but the kids are home all day with my aunt so no extra nooky time.  I'm thinking I'll go and get my afro trimmed up and my feet de-clawed.

Yes, the parental horror known as Spring Break...it'll be here next week too. A whole week of breaking up fights, cleaning up after just finishing cleaning up, dishes by the mile, and a sky-high food bill. Yay. lol

And the sad part is, I live in coastal SC, and we can't even take the kids to the beach because its been so damn COLD!

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I have a migraine and the kids are out of school......I went to the grocery store, put dinner in the crock pot. My youngest went with my mom, my son is in his room playing the wii, my oldest is on the computer doing her online class so I am going to try to sleep this migraine away..... My hunni is going to have to maintain everything else......
jenmomx3
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Whatsup!!!  Are you partying with the Easter bunny too? lol.

Quoting CoolRelax:

Quoting jenmomx3:

CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Sort of.  We're going over to grandmas, and I will drop off my twins and a honey baked ham as a bribe to keep them overnight while DH and I go to Outback.  I can taste the butter on my lobster tail now.   

Quoting jenmomx3:

Whatsup!!!  Are you partying with the Easter bunny too? lol.

Quoting CoolRelax:

Quoting jenmomx3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)