Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Mobile Photo

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:49 AM
Replies (21-23):
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I was/am the comic book "nerd" in my family. For my sons 1st bday my bro in-law got him a first edition Batman comic. I was so excited! He'll be 11 soon, we love superheroes. Sometimes we'll just sit and watch superheroe movies all day. When he's not in school, like on weekends or vacation times. Can't have the folks questioning my parenting. Lol

Quoting leaniece:

Cool. My boys are 5 and 4. They are really starting to get into superheroes. I love this stuff too, even as a little kid, reading my brother's comics all the time.

Quoting joschmidt:

I LOVE comics. Just found out they opened a comic bookstore in my town. I'm super excited.

Quoting leaniece:

I say superman because he's not human and has freakin laser EYES! Batman is only a rich guy. Plus I like Lois lane. I loooove to watch these comic DVDs. We have a collection of them that me and hubby watch.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one. My boys watch them with me too. But they understand its not real.

Quoting joschmidt:

I was/am the comic book "nerd" in my family. For my sons 1st bday my bro in-law got him a first edition Batman comic. I was so excited! He'll be 11 soon, we love superheroes. Sometimes we'll just sit and watch superheroe movies all day. When he's not in school, like on weekends or vacation times. Can't have the folks questioning my parenting. Lol

Quoting leaniece:

Cool. My boys are 5 and 4. They are really starting to get into superheroes. I love this stuff too, even as a little kid, reading my brother's comics all the time.

Quoting joschmidt:

I LOVE comics. Just found out they opened a comic bookstore in my town. I'm super excited.

Quoting leaniece:

I say superman because he's not human and has freakin laser EYES! Batman is only a rich guy. Plus I like Lois lane. I loooove to watch these comic DVDs. We have a collection of them that me and hubby watch.

rayroe2
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Me and dh was watching it...when I posted this lol I am getting more and more into it.

Quoting leaniece:

Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one. My boys watch them with me too. But they understand its not real.

Quoting joschmidt:

Quoting leaniece:

Quoting joschmidt:

Quoting leaniece:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN