Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who saw Tyler Perry's movie?

Posted by   + Show Post
Hubby chose this movie for our date night. All i can say is-thank goodness for Lance Gross's abs... if u saw it-what did u think?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
poppyseed77
by Pure Awesomeness on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Thats why I am waiting till this coming weekend or maybe even later, once the rush dies down.. Did you get your money back at least>

Quoting Hottmomma607:

3 different babies were crying&people were talking. We left.

Quoting LNLMommy:

Awww what happened? We had to go to 3 different movie theaters just to see it..I wasn't very impressed tbh

Quoting Hottmomma607:

*sigh*I made a post of how I only saw 1/3 of rhis movie yesterday! I hope you and your DH had a better time than me&mine!

CafeMom Tickers
Pink.Sunshine.
by Trace on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:17 AM

not yet

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Yes ma'am! Plus free passes.

Quoting poppyseed77:

Thats why I am waiting till this coming weekend or maybe even later, once the rush dies down.. Did you get your money back at least>

Quoting Hottmomma607:

3 different babies were crying&people were talking. We left.

Quoting LNLMommy:

Awww what happened? We had to go to 3 different movie theaters just to see it..I wasn't very impressed tbh

Quoting Hottmomma607:

*sigh*I made a post of how I only saw 1/3 of rhis movie yesterday! I hope you and your DH had a better time than me&mine!

navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Lol! This made me laugh! But to answer the OP, I saw it today and I liked it! but like others said, it was somewhat predictable.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

THAT MOVIES WAS SO GOOD!!! BUT VERY PREDICTABLE!!!!!!!! My advise is do not take your man if ya'll having problem!!!!

LNLMommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Quoting Stacey1081975:

THAT MOVIES WAS SO GOOD!!! BUT VERY PREDICTABLE!!!!!!!! My advise is do not take your man if ya'll having problem!!!!

LOL-Me and DH went and I guess something clicked in him because even though we aren't having problems, he def started to notice things more...hehehe. And he saw my reaction to Lance Gross and decided he needed to get back in shape! LOL. I thought it was very predictable and I hated the way it ended.

grandmotherof6
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:20 PM

we saw the movie and I love it, I love all of his movie, my husband had a few negative thing to say but he enjoyed it also, and later he said, I LOVE YOU, and he had not said that in a while!!! But the movie was great

MomRocs1102
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
it was good, love the point of the movie and I lovero look at hand some chocolate men. Lance is a sexy man.
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

It was ok. Very good points were made in the movie. The end was whatever. Typical Tyler Perry movie. It was just okay. 

Mbpeaceful12
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I will keep my reply short since I was rightly chastised for including spoilers with "DJango Unchained" a couple of months ago. I found "Temptation" intriguing, while my husband claimed he did not understand it and did not like it.

candygurl79
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM
No but I really want to see it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)