Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Why do a lot of the AA men that I see with white women have that:

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM
  • 54 Replies
2 moms liked this
"I've been caught with my hand in the cookie jar expression?" Sometimes they try to walk a few steps ahead like they aren't with the person. What's that all about? For those ww that are always seeing expressions made by AA women when they are with their men-----I know your eyes are all up in the AA women's faces to see what they look like BUT I'M HERE TO TELL YOU---you should be looking at the expression on the AA male's face. LOL And don't look at him when the AA woman is right up on you-----look about a few yards before they are fully in sight (cause AA men spot a sista long before you do). Just saying---sometimes the expression on the AA woman's face is OUR reaction to the way the AA man is behaving or the look he has exchanged with us. (I especially love it when they try to avoid eye contact---LOL DID I TELL TO MUCH YAL?

It is easier to BUILD strong children then to REPAIR broken men. Frederick Douglass.

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:14 PM
No. You did just enough. That stupid look on their faces just means they realize where they should be. True story pink.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:56 PM
10 moms liked this
I honestly couldn't give two fucks less about Ebony OR Ivory to notice their facial expressions.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM
5 moms liked this
I LOVE it when the women keep trying to get in your way so that you have no choice to look at them. I always want to say "I see you, I don't care!"
And yes, I think we all have experienced that look, those are usually the men who entered those relationships other than for the right reasons and they feel guilty.
Dana267
by Group Mod on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:20 PM

BUMP!

MamaFrankie
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I dont notice things like this because i'm too busy worrying about things that matter LOL

Delila12
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM
True!

Quoting Litlmama87:

I honestly couldn't give two fucks less about Ebony OR Ivory to notice their facial expressions.

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I don't ever see this and I know quite a few, the ones I know are very in love and hold their women close.

Deezeekay
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never noticed that-now I'm gonna be looking LOL!

Dana267
by Group Mod on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Quoting misssy2000:

I don't ever see this and I know quite a few, the ones I know are very in love and hold their women close.

Really? It happens quite a bit. You're AA?

It is easier to BUILD strong children then to REPAIR broken men. Frederick Douglass.

babyblue415
by bubbles on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM

that never happend to me. he works in the school system and i've met all of the women (all aa women)  and we're all cool. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)